Author's Note

I figured I've waited long enough to give an update on the story's development. Admittedly, I haven't written much for the actual book, I've been working on background information and the plot for this arc. I've struggled a lot with it, it was actually one of the main reasons I started rewriting. But I've gotten on some more firm standing with the arc and each book, and in the little free time I have, I'm going to start working a little more on the book. 

Every chapter for Oncoming Storm is planned out, but I'm only just starting to write out Chapter Five. I want to try to write fast but I'm also trying to be a lot more careful with my storyline to minimize errors, so with my limited writing time, I'm going to try my best to get it out and ready. I have a problem with pauses in my writing time, and I want to try my hardest to not have any hiatuses with the book, so I'm going to make sure not to overwork and I'm not going to publish the next chapter for some time until I'm at a comfortable spot in the story.

My speed in writing will decide how often I update, but I suspect every two weeks. Hopefully, I'll start publishing within the next few months, but I can't be sure. Thanks to anyone who's continued to hold out for this ridiculous story I'm too invested in to stop.

I also want to add something about the six book arcs: I won't say how many I have planned, but the first two (or only two, only I know) will be tied together: I consider the first arc, Clouded Skies, the "build up" to the second one, almost like the Power of Three and Omen of the Stars. A part of me really wishes I could manage to speed write this story to get to the parts I'm more excited for, but I'll have to tough it out and manage the rewrite despite how far it puts me behind

Anyway, that's all I got, but once again, a big thank you to all the very, very patient readers waiting for this story. If you have any questions about the story or characters or pretty much anything, I'll answer to the best of my ability.