Prologue

3rd pov

3rd pov

At the peak of Mt Yougou island was the Grand Narukami Shrine the largest shrine in Inazuma, holding place of the Sacred Sakura. A place many come to when they need comfort and peace whenever they come across an unsettling time. At the base of the Sakura in the near middle of the night was none other then Yae Miko a familiar of the Electro archon, looking up at it with her hand to her chest as she held something that was around her neck, some type of kitsune pendant.

 At the base of the Sakura in the near middle of the night was none other then Yae Miko a familiar of the Electro archon, looking up at it with her hand to her chest as she held something that was around her neck, some type of kitsune pendant

She then closed her eyes as if she was thinking of something though no one truly knows what goes on in her mind. Though her thoughts were interrupted by one the shrine maidens that is now walking towards her, the name of the shrine maiden was Maki.

"Lady Guuji why are you up so late shouldn't you be going to bed or something?" Maki asked as she got closer to Miko before spotting what she was holding and decided to ask a question, "Um Lady Guuji I have seen you around with that pendant but I must ask does it hold some sort of importance, i-if it's not to much to ask of course!"

Yae took a while as she continued to be in her thoughts before opening her eyes and letting go of the pendant letting it sit around her neck before turning to maki with a smile on her face.

"No it's quite alright and this pendant is important but also not important at least to me I believe that," Miko said with a giggle as she watched Maki's confused expression, "This is apart of my weapon I should say but also a memory of something once forgotten by many, only very few knows of this part of history."

This causes Maki's mind to wonder as she looked at Miko, a forgotten memory that only few actually knows of. What could this memory be, who knows of this memory and most importantly what does it have to do with the pendant.

"May I uh please hear about this lost memory, I would very much like to hear about something that only few know of." Maki asked kindly to Miko with confusion and wonder written all over her face as Miko smiled at her.

"Well then since you so kindly asked how can I ever deny such a request though you must make me one promise," She said while leaning a bit close to Maki and whispered her something, "You must promise not to tell anyone else of what I'm about to tell you, as not only I but others don't want too many knowing of this."