Beast of manipulation

3rd pov

Both Miko and Columbina stared in awe at the beast of manipulation for the power she was emitting was terrifying to say the least. The beast looked around, stopping her gaze at Miko and Columbina before turning to the Kenki that started to slowly stand up even though it was basically not able to fight anymore. Giving a small smile the beast did a simple wave of her hand before a lightning strike from above hit the Kenki turning it into dust.

Miko and Columbina were both shocked at this as sure the Kenki wasn't that powerful but literally turning it into dust with a swipe of her hand said a lot. After that the beast turned back towards the two keeping that small smile on her face before speaking to them.

"Now then might I ask where I am and who you two are cause I don't exactly remember any of your faces that I have encountered before, especially you kitsune." The beast asked with a soft voice but behind that voice was power that made both Columbina and Miko shiver while they were also surprised they thought the beast was a male not female but nonetheless Miko responded first.

"I am Yae Miko, head maiden of the Grand Narukami Shrine." she stated with slight fear in her voice as the beast had an aura that made her instincts go wild as she doesn't know what to do right now.

"At that tree still lives I see and I here I thought it would be gone in the next few years, how wrong am I," She said with a slight chuckle in her voice that made them both gulp before she turned towards Columbina, "And what about you?"

"I am Columbina, 3rd Fatui Harbingers I was tasked with your unsealment by the Tsarista." She answered while giving the beast a small bow, the beast eyebrow raised slightly as she responded with a less than nice tone.

"Might I ask who this Tsarista is again? I feel as though I know this name before but I can't put my finger on it." The beast asked with a curious look on her face with a hand on her chin.

"You might remember her as the Cryo Archon of Snezhnaya." Columbina answered truthfully and with hidden fear as she believed she might have said something wrong.

"Ah the Archon who fonds over my youngest sibling, I still wonder why she does after what he has done to her nation," She questions with a small smirk on her face before chuckling a little, but then her face turned a bit more serious, "But now I wonder why someone like her wants to unseal me out of all people or is she trying to unseal all of my siblings."

As soon as that left her mouth both Columbina's and Miko's expression turned from worry to surprise as while they knew the beast was smart they didn't think she would be smart enough to instantly figure that out.

"Then not only that but she's used my name for what I'm guessing are the top people of her dear nation." The beast said with a cold tone in her voice as she stared them down more specifically Columbina, now both of them would be shivering in fear if it wasn't for the revelation they just made as Miko was the first to speak.

"Wait, so the name of the beast of manipulation is Harbinger?" Miko asked in surprise as she slowly stood up while looking at the beast now known as Harbinger who only chuckled at Miko's question.

"My how long have me and my siblings been sealed that not many even remember our names?" Harbinger asked genuinely confused as she thought they were only sealed for a few 100 years, but that's when she felt something her power wasn't the same nor is her connection it seemed weaker than usual but gradually getting back up.

"Um Harbinger or I guess beast of manipulation whichever you would like for me to call you but um you and your siblings were sealed nearly over 500 over years." Columbina answered, giving Harbinger quite the shock as she believed the Archons wouldn't be able to seal them for that long.