•15•

Wednesday March 9th 2022

Teaching Harry was hard. For someone who doesn't really like to teach others made it even worse of an experience and my want of going home even bigger. Greta had to leave for a bit and wanted me to show Harry how to make the macarons we sell, coffee flavored macarons to be exact. Harry didn't seem to understand my handwriting, I can't blame him though, it does look awful and I can have a hard time reading what I've written sometimes, this recipe being one of them. Sometime along the way I had decided to help him and almost did all the work myself. This task was gonna be so much more of a pain than walking all the way here. The bell signaling that a customer had entered took me out of my thoughts, both mine and Harry's eyes pointed at the blonde guy walking into the shop. I closed my eyes, cursing lightly as he walked towards the disk. "I thought Andrew sent you home." The voice of an overly excited Caleb reached the ears of the people in the café. Letting the thought of somehow lying to the boy in front of me I straighten my back and turn my body towards him. "He did. What do you want?" I said, trying to keep my voice stable from the rising anxiety. "Wow, defensive are we?" I rolled my eyes, hoping he wouldn't notice. I shook my head and started speaking again. "What I meant was, what would you like to order? Nothing with your statement regarding my absence from school." He laughed, as did Harry, getting the attention of the boy in front of me. "Well who do we have here hm?" He asked, Harry just smirking at his question. "White, Harry White" He quickly nodded, like the boys did in school while greeting each other in the morning. I shake my head again, for the second time in under a minute. Turning to the espresso machine, pulling out the ingredients for the coffee Caleb usually ordered.

As I made the coffee, Harry and Caleb had started a conversation, not really noticing what I was doing. I had finished the coffee and continued on the macrons I had tried to teach Harry to make, deciding the lesson was over. I was happy when the clock had passed 5pm and it was time for me to close up the cafe. Cleaning all the tables and the mess we'd made the hour before. When the conversation in the background had quieted down I looked in their direction to see what was going on. The two blondes sat with Caleb's airpods in their ears, probably watching something on his phone or listening to music. I couldn't really tell as Caleb's back covered what was happening between them.

When the clock turned 6.30pm I was ready to go. Harry had left ten minutes ago, leaving Caleb and me alone in the café. We walked out and I locked the front entrance, testing the handle to make sure it was locked. It was. Piles of papers and books were waiting for me at home. I had decided while cleaning the floor that I would pull an all-nighter for the test I had tomorrow. So the plan was now to go to the local grocery store for groceries the coming week, and if I got lucky, maybe some snacks for tonight. 

__

Wow, long time no see...

As usual, I've been really good at procrastinating writing atm. I'm sorry for that...And for the extremely short chapter too...

Anywayyyy

I got great plans ahead of me, as of a few days ago I ended my internship and have come home for winter break. Giving me more time for actual writing.

I'm currently having a hard time finishing this book or whatever you wanna call it, as it didn't have a plot in the beginning and was really just something that I had fun with and wanted to improve my writing skills. But as of some weeks, I'm loosing interest in writing on it, therefor I've made the decision of replanning the future of the book. Not something dramatic alright, but a necessity for it to be finished. Therefore I'll update the story details that you see in the description to an updated one. The rest will happen behind the scenes and I don't believe you'll be affected I any way.

I hope you'll like what's to come in the future:) As I hope that motivation will come by this change.

Plus...I have started planning an old draft...something that I've had in my head for a couple of years that I'm excited to share in the future:)

Til we meet again

-TC