1.

Ariana Fletcher

Ariana Fletcher

"Dude, I'm so ready to get back to Chicago." I huffed. I am now on a bus ride to Wisconsin for our school football game.

Don't get me wrong, I love to cheer but I also don't like to be away from my bed very long.

I attend Hyde Park high school in Chicago and our football team are the state champions.

When it comes to cheerleading, I am all for it but everybody on the team is fake and I hate shit like that. I only have three friends on the team Dionte, India, and Misharron. Other than that, I stay to myself.

"I don't know why you wanna get to the Chi so bad" Dionte said, "it ain't shit there but gun shots." I ignored him and put my headphones in BLASTING Chief Keef. I honestly just want to go home so I can smoke then fall asleep.

I guess I've been in kind of a bad mood since my older brother Kyle died. Kyle was like a father to me and it was just so sudden how he passed. I haven't talked to anybody about it, I'm basically trying to ignore reality.

RING RING RING.

I rolled my eyes as I decide to decline my ex boyfriend's phone call.

Herb and I just recently broke up. I am in love with him, he's my first everything but that didn't stop him from making a fool out of me.

FLASH BACK

"Are you almost done? fuck" India complained.

"Do not rush me Indi, for real." I mugged her. India is something like my evil twin out the friend group but she tends to get annoying. It's only us tonight because Misharron and Dionte are both at work.

"No, I don't care. I can understand fashionably late but we are a three whole hours late to the biggest party of the summer." India dragged

"Girl who there for you? what you missing out on? let me know something" I laughed. "you need to be smoking this wood right along with me, you seem stressed bookie" I started my car and proceeded to drive to the party.

"Herb here?" India asked as we got out the car.

"Nope, he said he wasn't coming. I'm glad because all that toxic shit he's been on isn't in my best interest." I smiled walking into the backyard party.

"My bro bro" I smiled as soon as I saw Herb's younger brother Anthony. Ant is my age and he's something like my best friend.

"My favorite sistaaa." Ant smiled and hugged me. "I see you still ain't get a lip reduction India." He laughed while India mugged him.