Yandere Childhood Friend X Fem Reader

~~My angel! You're mine now! ~~       

      - Cutthroat, from Akudama Drive     

[Info about your character, ---, ----,  Female, 18 years old, sh@tty parents, small amount of friends. | Its just a glass of water| type of girl ]

Eighteen and ready to finally be alone. Y/N worked throughout high school to afford to live in an apartment complex. Finally getting away from her parents, you decided not to go to college because you didn't have any money for it. But you were pretty satisfied with your living situation, you had enough money to take care of yourself for months from working.

  ‐----------------------------------------------------------

I can hear my stomach growling. I'm gonna go grab a bite. I'm basically done putting most of this stuff away. I'll stop by the store close by to make some food.

I looked around and was surprised about the fact that a convenience store had so much produce. Maybe I can make some spaghetti or some chicken with vegetables.... I know for a fact I still have a bag full of frozen veggies fossilizing in the freezer. Ummm I'm not sure.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you got to the cashier and paid. The cashier started flirting with you.

"Hi cutie, what are you buying?" the male said

"Well I-I'm just getting some food?" You respond, a bit taken back by the comment. Seriously, who says cutie, sounds like a nine year old.

"Oh what are you planning on making seems delicious, just like you" He flirted

You Blushed, happy some made a cheesy comment. you said, "Have a good day!" then took your stuff and quickly walked out of the store.

Since the destination from your home to the store was close, you walked but in this situation. You didn't realize he saw it all, the way the man made you blush, the way he made you hide your adorable face, and you even said -Have a good day-.

But He has a plan, to make you his soon after watching over you ever since high school, following you everywhere, protecting you, taking photos of you, becoming close to you; all this for you. But yet that fateful day when he confessed to you, you rejected his love and ran away with his heart. But he has you now, he has you in his clutches and he won't let you escape.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You settled into your couch getting ready to eat and watch a few movies before finally working on your room. You decided to watch Supernatural, it's been so long since you've seen your boys.

......................

Once you organized your boxes you decided to see which clothes still fit you. Undressing one piece at a time walking to the front of your mirror staring at the clothes. Unaware that someone was watching you from the closet.

"It's kinda tight but I still like it!" You shifted your body towards the mirror. That's when the lights went off you started getting scared. A million thoughts rushing in your head, but stopped when warm arms wrapped around you.

"No worries my darling I'm here, I'll take care of you~" he pinned you to the wall when the light came back and started to kiss. Wrapping his arm around your waist, gripping your thighs in the process. Panicking and squirming to get away only seemed fruitless.

"I'll watch over you forever, protecting you and loving you. my love!"
 《-----------------------------------------------》

Do you want smut.....part #2?              

----Laters----