Yandere Egyptian Emperor x Fem Reader

{Warning– Non-consensual touching}

[Egyptian era, background- Y/N is the princess of a different empire. As a means of peace, she was asked to bring delicacies and goods to the emperor along with her brother. It was a simple plan, make peace, and return home. How desperately Y/N wanted to return home to her Fiancé. She had served her Kingdom as much as she could. She won wars for her father, the king. And all she asked in return was that she could marry her knight... Things took a turn for the worse when the Egyptian emperor "fell in love with her". There was an ambush and the only person that survived was Y/N]

"The emperor wants to see you, my queen."

I took a side glance at the messenger. It's his assistant, so I know I can't make an excuse.

Slowing I made my way towards the exit, I'm not even going to get ready.

"Let me ask you a question, why do you and the servants insist on calling me queen. When I am NOT YOUR QUEEN!"

"The emperor commanded it, My queen."

I scoffed, this is ridiculous. I opened the doors, walking faster than the assistant. Wanting to get this over and done with.

As I made my way, I saw one of the other concubines her face was bruised? Rolling my eyes, I looked at the giant doors, the entrance to his champers. I felt breathless and nauseous.

The doors opened revealing a man half naked, with jewels hanging from his wrist and neck. I could clearly smell the wine in the air, so I somewhat greeted him. Asking the purpose of this audience.

He chuckled making his way towards me, lifting his right hand to caress my check. I wanted to pull away, but I knew he would do something horrible to punish me.

"Look at me." His voice sounds rough and dry, like a sick patient.

I shifted my eyes, observing his facial features. His eyes looked blood-shot, his lips cut in the corner. And his chest carried a bandaged wound.

"My queen,..." He looked into my eyes, I wasn't sure how I looked. But I know I had murderous intent in my eyes.

"Would you like to know who did this?" He opened his robe revving the wound, I stayed silent. Knowing I might say something rude.

He took my hand and guided me to his bed and He placed me down. He wrapped his arms around me, repositioning himself. I could feel his breath near my ear.

"It was your father." He whispered.

I quickly looked at him, asking for the meaning behind his words.

The emperor leaned in to kiss me, shifting away. Asking once more what he meant.

"Are you sure you want to know my queen?..." Holding me tighter.

"What did you do?"

He looked to the side, signaling to his assistant. Quickly, there was a covered plater brought before me. When it was revealed, I couldn't help but scream. I struggled to get out of his arms, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Why?...." I started daggers.

I looked once again, the pit in my stomach growing stronger when I saw my lover's eyes.

"He claimed he loved you, so I had to test him... Obviously he failed"

He snaked his arm around my waist, placing light kisses on my neck. His hand reached to my eyes, wiping my tears.

"Now you have no one, only me Y/N... Now you belong to me"

The emperor dismissed everyone, he looked at me. You could see the crazed passion in his eyes. He truly believes I belong to him.

"I love you Y/N"

I felt sick to my stomach, No, please.

Y/N was lifted up, brought to his lap. The emperor caressed every part of her with his hands. He felt content with how things played out. Y/N remained motionless, she lost everything she ever loved. All those lives lost, and for what. Because "the emperor loves you".