×Chapter 1×

•3rd POV•

Itadori woke up to the sound of his alarm clock, he turns it off and sees that it was 7:30, he was half awake. That it clicked, today was his first day working at an asylum. Itadori quicky gets up from his bed and get himself ready for work.

After some time, Itadori walks out of the bathroom, wearing a flowy black dress, he liked it.

Itadori also found a pair of heels to match along with the dress.

"Hehehe! I feel pretty in this!" Itadori said, he chuckles a little, and goes downstairs, he can get breakfast on his way to work

-T I M E S K I P-

Itadori was eating a muffin while driving his way to work. After 20 minutes, Itadori made it to work. The asylum was a massive white building with multiple windows. Itadori made it to the front door, took a deep breath, and went inside the asylum.

"Excuse me. I'm looking for Dr. Usagi." Said Itadori, "Oh! You must be the newbie that he's must've been talking about!" Said the female doctor, Yuji nods his head, "Dr. Usagi should be in his office. Keep going straight, and make a right." Said the doctor, "Ok, thank you!" Said Itadori, the doctor nods her head.

Itadori goes down the long hallway, he make a right, and then there was the office, the name 'Dr. Usagi' was emblazoned in gold on the front.

The pinkette knocks on the door, and deep voice was heard from behind it. "Dr. Usagi? We had the interview from yesterday." Itadori said, "Ah, Itadori! Come in, come in." Said the boss, Itadori enters and sits down.

-T I M E S K I P-

After the talk, Itadori walked out of the office, and he officially owned a a doctor coat, it kinda matched with his outfit. Itadori went back up to the same desk from earlier, "Hello again! Can I have my files please?" Itadori said, he chuckles a bit.

"You sure? You have quite a lot. I'd say you start off with a couple, like the easy ones!" Said the doctor. 'Easy ones?' Itadori thought.

"What's your name?" Itadori asked.

"Oh, my names Nobara Kugisaki! And this is my girlfriend Maki Zenin!" Said Nobara.

"Greetings." Said Maki, Itadori wakes to the green haired girl.

"Now about those files." Said Itadori. "Oh right! Gimmie a sec!" Said Kugisaki. The files were brought out, there were six of them.

"They're all at high levels. What's up with that?" Itadori asked, "That means that they're all dangerous, and have a possibility of hurting you." Said Nobara.

"When you encounter them, please be careful when you do." Said Maki.

-F I N I S H E D-

Ayy! I made another story! I want you guys to send feedback and tell me how this chapter is.

Have a pleasant evening.