C͟H͟A͟P͟T͟E͟R͟ 1

Narrator(Girl) :

“Asterix is an school that full of gamble and games that are risky, dangerous games that will make you scared and will lost your colors.”

“This school has Student Council's that made the games and gamble it's their own idea to grow this school higher, but playing dangerous games like Roulette and other games that are dangerous will made students die.”

“Roulette,Gamble Cut, Card o’ Gun. are the most popular, because the games causes killing yourself or your opponent.”

“Hence if you survive this games, Card o’ Gun, Roulette. the people who survive the risky games became house pet, or they became normal student.”

“right, I'll introduce the Student Council's and myself.”

Brown hair and black eyes (Boy)
“Futarobi Kiraei, President Of Asterix School.”

Blue hair and pink eyes, Her hair tied up in Mini Side Bun
“Kakea Rei The President's assistant, She eliminate students that break the rules of the school and make them house pet students have their card called "Asterix Card.” the card hold the student's life, name, address, how much money the student hold. but if it become zero well..."

“The student will be turn into house pet, or gamble if the House Pet wins. she or he would be a normal student,."

Indigo hair and green eyes, Her hair tied up in Braided HairBand
“Roroei Kiraei Vice President President's sister, Roroei is the creator of Roulette and do whatever she wants take whatever she wants she can't expell and kill the student if she want to.”

Green hair girl with brown eyes, Her hair tied in bun
“Cherri Katanaka, Secretary she is sweet outside but in her inside she's evil and obsessed on everything if she hates someone she'll force the person to play Card o’ Gun.”

LightBrown hair and brown eyes, Her hair tied up in Heart Pigtails
“Yvonn Koroki, she is the Muse. i don't know much about her but I've heard she beat Cherri at the gamble area years ago, and joined the Student Council.”

Purple hair and black eyes, Her hair tied up in Braided Low Pigtails
“Last atleast Nanae Ka Dauchei, Me i am the part of Student Council.”

Aestia's Point Of View:
[Black hair, Blue eyes & wearing Asterix Uniform Her hair tied up bun]

I'm standing infront of the gate and look up as i saw a huge building.

"Asterix Highschool, Master this is a bad decision. why would you enroll me here this place is full of gambling." Aestia Sigh

The gate open its self as i enter the place and slowly walking towards the building entrance.

"This place is huge and fancy i guess i won't mind planning something here." Aestia look around

Yvonn's Point Of View:
[Student Council Room]

"Muse, there's a student who is currently enrolling here in this school what should we do?" Yvonn glance at the girl and smile

"Don't worry I'll think of a plan but for now watch that newbie student." The girl nodded and walk outside the Student Council Room.

Futarobi's Point Of View:
[Student Council Room]

I look at all of the Student Council while I'm sitting in front chair.

"There's a new student who enrolled earlier the student is a girl, she introduced her self clearly but not fully. Her name is Aestia Fukiro Duachrin."

"Woah new pet or should i say cat?~ how exciting I'm looking forward on meeting her." Roroei giggles softly

"I suggest not to because i feel something is off about her, at first of her introduction she talks normal, when i mention Kaeroi's name her face went blank." Kaeroi blinked twice