giving a pretty boy what he deserves

"Thats no way to treat a girl." Jessi sighed.

"What happend next?"

Flashback

In-Yeop left me in confusion. Even though looking at his face made me angry I decided to go after him to catch up on what shit he was talking about.

I left the Puzzles room but ofcourse the Puzzles are everywhere so running into one of the members would be common.

"Move out of my way."

"What do you mean, your the one whos blocking me."

Why does Jay have to be so arrogant all the time. Clearly hes the one who bumped into me, jeez these Puzzles never take responsibility for anything.

"Stop making excuses to stare at me."

My eyes widend for the last time why do they these types of boys think every girl is after them.

I ran at full speed-

"PARK JAY"

He looked behind, allowing me to deliver a flying kick to his face. I kicked him so hard that he fell down to the ground clearly shocked at what i had just done.

"What was that for." Jay groaned in pain rubbing the left side of his cheek.

"Yah Park Jay Hyung, you just got beaten up by a girl." Lee Know appeared out of know where laughing at Jay.

"Shut it Scar." Jay got up pretending he was fine making Lee Know laugh even more.

"This is all your fault Lee Yoomi." Jay yelled like a maniac was he that mad ?

Jay stormed off leaving me in the hallway with Lee Know.

"Just ignore him, hes a hothead."

"And your not." I raised my eyebrows at Lee Know. arn't all puzzle members hotheads?

"I'm to charming, I have no time to be a hothead." Lee Know flicked his hair. he really was a flirt.

"Why are you here Lee Know."

"I thought you would remember from our last encounter when i said "I like you, maybe well meet again. Well here we are."

I rolled my eyes, would never had guessed that he meant what he was saying.

"Lee Know stop bothering me." I faced him. It became silent for a minute.

"Yoomi I wanna be your

be my what ? My heart started racing for some reason, I actually was listening to him. I wanted to hear what he was about to say.

"W-what." I gulped.

He took a deep breathe making me think was he about to ask me out ? He seems abit nervous.

"Friend."

My heart stopped racing so fast. I don't know why but i felt disapointed the word "friend" seemed too plain.

"Oh." I pretended to smile even though I felt disapointed. Who ask someone to be their friend that intensly ?.

"Oh ? Were you expecting me to say somthing else ?" Lee Know teased.

"Shut up scar." I don't know why I stole the word "scar" from Jay.

"So, can we be friends"?

"I'm not interested in being friends with any puzzle members."

I walked away from Lee Know. I don't know why but i kinda felt bad looking at Lee Know's face sometimes makes you want to go easy on him but then again these Puzzle members can't have anythong they want."

End of flashback

"Wowwww, your probably driving the Puzzle members crazy. No girl has ever rejected them. Jessi squealed with delight as i told her what happend earlier today.

We were eating cookies in my bedroom, my father was still at work but when he comes ohh boy will i have something to say.

The Puzzles were an interestimg group though, I was curious about one thing.

"Jessi-ah, out of all the puzzle members which one is the coldest ?

Jessi took a while to think.

"I think Hwang In-Yeop."

"Simce hes the leader of the Puzzles he gets the most confessions, however everytime a girl confesses to him or are in the middle of confessing he just walks away or tells them to fuck off. Hwang In-Yeop has a bad temper and has never opened up to anyone, hes that type of cold person that no one has ever been able to tame.

"People often mistake him for being gay because hes always kept distances from girls.

Keeps distances with girls ? But didn't he-

"Has he ever confessed his love to anyone." I curiously asked.

"He gets heaps of confessions but not once has anyone heard of him confessing love to anyone."

"Well I love you Yoomi Lee and it kills me to know that you don't remember me. I hate it that you hate me.

Those words replayed over and over in my head. Jessi said that hes never been spotted or confessed his love to a girl.. am i different ? I mean the the Hwang In-Yeop that avoids girls not only proposed but confessed his love to me ?

But why me ? Me and In-Yeop just met..

Somethings up and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.