Chapt.1

"Quiet day.. isn't it..?"Soot said looking at you.

"Yeah..I wonder why."you said then walking away

"Hey!c'mon..I'm not that bad."He said jogging over to match my pace

"Soot.Im not suppose to have you here..or for that..talk to you."

....

That last line pierced his heart like a arrow.
How could you be so cruel?He was there for you everyday in your life but you choose does people to be around..He wasn't your enemy neither was he yours but why are you like this to him..?.

You brought yourself back to 'reality'.

"I'm sorry wil..but I've changed.."with that you hugged him good bye and departed to your home or island.

It was late at the sun has set the void silent.

The sun settled it wasn't 'day' anymore.

Apparently it was now night.

'Great!..another scolding from shubble and old Fwhip.'

You muttered walking though the large skyblock lobby.

Exiting the 'dsmp side' and entering 'empires side' the gate was as gold as ever and trees surrounding every inch of it.

It was fantastic really to be apart but I don't really belong there I'm just as they call an 'mcp' or sometimes 'mcfp'.

Yeah I have chat with me and my friends like 'Ldshadowlady or even 'MythicalSausage and the whole empires I quite know of heck!even the hermit side knows me!..The Fable side knows me..?Oh my god..

"Am I famous..?.."
.
.
.
.
.
"Nope.
------------------