Moving to Seoul

Y/n pov: yeah I finished putting everything i need in the car.

You said to your parents.........

You and your family are moving to Seoul which is in the different city and country so you had to say your goodbyes to your friends because your not going to meet them anytime soon you cried a little but you had so many friends.

you where more sad to know that your not going to finish college or university with you best friend called Carla, since you guys have been beastie since elementary school. You guys were in college or university.

Y/n pov: mom where and how is the new house going to look like do I get to have my own room or not. Because this time I want to have my own room please mom tell me I have my own room......

Mom pov: the house is going to be next to a big business company called Bangtan Sonyeondan. The company has big and famous group called BTS the group has 7 members in it which are all boys. Your mom gave you that look because you have never dated any guy because you wanted to finish school.

You didn't care about dating you just wanted to finish school and get your dream job.

You weren't driving to Seoul you guys just arrived at the airport and got your bags out of the car your dad sold his car to a stranger because you can't take the car with you as he got the money he walked up to and your family.

Dad you said : what is with the money you got from the stranger over there and why is he taking our car...

Your dad: we have to sale it remember we are moving to Seoul, we can't take the car with us.

Oohh : you said.

You guys got on your plane and found your seats you didn't like seat there and doing nothing so you pulled out your headphones and played music.

As you were listening to music which was kpop music, yeah you liked kpop music and the boy group your mom was talking about you knew the group you were a fan but not like other fan you were just fan.

Your plane landed and your family and you came out and hope in a car which drove you to your new house you looked out the window and saw how beautiful Seoul was then in the pictures.

Sooner or later the car stopped at your house and your mom was right there was a big company next to it. You house was also big and cute on the outside.

You asked your mom again if you were sharing the room again because you didn't want to again but you were old enough to move out of the house but you liked staying close to your family.

Since you just moved to a different country and don't know anything about the country. But you knew some Korean because you took lessons  since middle and high school so you could understand them but can't say everything.

Mom pov: you don't have to share a room with you siblings this time because your old enough now. Love go unpack everything.

You said thank you to your mother and gave her big hug as you smiled. She smiled back at you as you ran to your room to find boxes of your clothing and shoes and books your bed was already made and blankets on top. You just had to unpack your boxes and you were done.

You finished unpacking your boxes and your mom asked you to go get some boxes from the car because your dad brought that car that took you to your new house.

As you took out the boxes the other boxes were heavy and you couldn't get them out of the car you tired to get them out but you couldn't, plus you parents where busy cleaning and placing things in the house so you couldn't call them for help.

Your siblings were also helping your parents.

As you were struggling with the boxes you didn't notice that seven people were walk out of the big company.

Bts pov: we are together coming from practice for our new songs and we see this one girl struggling to take big heavy boxes out of her car. We wait and see if she can move them but they are too heavy for her, then we decided to help her out.

안녕하세요 우리는 방탄소년단입니다

annyeonghaseyo ulineun bangtansonyeondan-ibnida( hi we are Bts) in korean.

도움이 필요하세요?

doum-i pil-yohaseyo?(do you need help)

예, 부탁합니다

ye, butaghabnida(yes please)

You didn't even look them in the face and just let them help to you as they put the boxes to the door and go back to their van you said thank you but in korean.

You didn't know that BTS were the people who helped you move the boxes.

__________________________________________________________________(;

S

orry the story was so long this my first bts made up story but I think i will get better at it i hope you like this story 💜

Iam sarah  by the way I love art and nature, sports and other things and I really love sleeping.

So if there is miss spelling in this story I wrote at night because I didn't want to forget this amazing I dea I think.
Next part will  be out soon just leave a comment just because I can forget