8

𝐙𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡|𝟐𝟏|
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 , 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞&𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

Feeling the cold gel run down my scalp as I was getting my braids done , I cliched up at the feeling.

" You okay?" The girl I was getting my hair done by said , " Yeah , I just hate the feeling".

I was currently getting my hair braided up since I wanted to look good for my girlfriend birthday party. I had started "dating" this girl named Dessi a couple weeks ago , I knew her from high school.

She ain't my girlfriend yet , but I claim her as mine I want her to be mine the fast way.

Things going good so far I just don't know how to tell her that I got a baby on the way , she ain't mines yet so I don't think she will trip.

hopefully.

Everything was just so random , I'm still wondering if this baby really mines or not. I don't trust Kyonc'e at all.

" Damn twin , so you really got a baby ?" My homeboy Mike asked.

" I guess , I really don't know I just don't wanna feel bad if this baby is mine and I wasn't there for her pregnancy " I shrugged.

She say it's mine , I guess ima take her word.

Today suppose to be the ultrasound or the doctors appointment whatever it was, Im not sure if ima make it on time. I wanna drop Dessi off her gift before anything.

" Nigga you a damn foo , I wouldn't do shit til the baby was here and I get a dna for real , you excited though ?"

" I don't know how to feel , I ain't even tell nobody yet. I just don't want it by her , but I guess I am excited " I looked down at my phone seeing she text me.

Messages:
Ky 😓.
Hey , you still coming ?
⤵️
I don't know if ima make it on time , i kinda got some shit to do..🤷🏽‍♂️
⤵️
i knew u wasn't coming, fuck is wrong with you lying ?? stupid fuck ass nigga
⤵️
😂

I exited out her thread not about to entertain her bullshit. This is exactly why I really wanna block her ass and never look back. One thing go wrong she's cussing me out.

I closed my eyes as the hair spray got sprayed on me. " Clean ass fuck !" I said smiling in the mirror.

" Aight brody, ima hit you later " Mike said dabbing me up. I dabbed him back up and grabbed my keys to my scat.

I closed the door hopping inside my car , I sat the destination to Kroger since I wanted to buy a lil some for Dessi birthday.

She was having a girls night just for her and her friends , I knew I couldn't stay so I just wanna drop a couple of gifts off. I really hope she ends up being my girl soon.

Walking inside this cold ass grocery store I grabbed a buggy and pushed it on the flowers ile, I saw these pretty white roses and red roses and decided to place in my buggy.

" Aw , she finna love these " I smiled , I went onto the next ile and found a happy birthday card ima write some innit.

While on the ile I grabbed her favorite chips Takis , and placed some candles in the bag. This all ima get her she ain't my girlfriend for me to be going all out for real.

I pushed the cart to the self check out and spent 50$. " High ass store " I grabbed my bags and walked to my car and got back in placing my seat belt on.