Slow, and end.

Everyone turned back and saw the man running towards them, like an animal that has not been eating for years, they all noticed that Dahyun's clone was quickly ripped into shreds, leaving a massive blood trail from the man.

They all widen their eyes as they finally see the male's features.

It was the same thing that Jeongyeon and Y/N had encountered earlier.

This time, its mouth was open leaving them to see the dead students' heads looking at them with their soulless eyes, which definitely made some of the members who had weak stomachs nearly gag.

Without a warning it lunges itself and aims for Momo who's still being confused as to why there was a scream nearby.

"CHAE!"

Chaeyoung snaps her fingers.

Time was now slow, Chaeyoung sighs as she finally healed Y/N, she carries her in a bridal style as she looks back at where the commotion was only to nearly drop Y/N's body and gaped her mouth.

She saw a monster that was literally about to attack the clueless Momo, its mouth were open and its saliva were flying out from its mouth, her head was nearly inside of its mouth.

Chaeyoung looks at her other members who were clearly panicked, I mean, who wouldn't? They just got nearly attacked by the same monster that Y/N got wounded on, and nearly saw a member of theirs die.

"Holy hell.." Chaeyoung mutters, as she snaps her fingers again, returning back to the original speed and only slowed the monster.

"Momo! Get out of there." Nayeon quickly says as she grabs Momo by the wrist and drags her away from the monster.

Momo finally sees the monster; she nearly screams in fright.

"You know.. that nearly gave me a heart attack." Sana comments, earning a slight nod from Jihyo and Tzuyu who's at her side.

"What the actual fuck is this.. thing..?" Jihyo asks, as she inspects the monster closely; taking a mental note of its features.

Dahyun looks at it surprised, she doesn't come close towards it, instead she remembers something from a class of hers.

Flash back.

"Now, this thing is still roaming around our areas, hiding itself until they find someone to eat, now."

Dahyun was a new kid in this school; she was in a biology class before transferring onto the high classes.

She looks at the professor confused, tilting her head, she notices that a name was on top of the picture, she squints her eyes to get a closer look.

'The Anguished Keeper..?' Dahyun asks herself, while raising a brow.

"Remember, this thing is VERY violent, if it sees a human, then I assure you that it will EAT the human alive."

"Its weapon is its nails, but there are no attacks from the monster so we don't really know what it does."

Dahyun raises her hand up, making the professor look at her direction and nodded.

"How does this monster.. well, exist in the first place?" Dahyun asks, earning silence from the professor.

The man deeply thinks about her question, then snaps his fingers.

"There was a saying that these things were once human and got cursed in the past, that is also probably why it is scarce right now."

"Since.. the people who put a curse on these poor humans.. were demons."