chp4 (finale)

You were running mindlessly towards the smoke coming out from your capital...

As you reached there you saw.....

The city was in flames

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The city was in flames...... People no, not people....corpses were everywhere burned alive....they were unrecognizable

You walked towards your house......slowly, feet shaking, sweating heavily... You reached there to see....

Tears started to flow from your eyes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tears started to flow from your eyes..... You were on your knees......

Y/N:.........

You were crying silently.....

?? : awwww..... Please don't cry.... Your crying face will really turn me on~

You turned around to see......

Y/N:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Y/N:......

Jun: let's go home....to my place where no one will ever interfere us..... JUST YOU AND ME~

Your mind was saying to grab anything sharp and just stab her to death...... But you can't.......she is the Demon Lord... She can snap your head like a twig if she wants to....

Y/N: Brock....

You mumbled..... You didn't even have the will to be audible enough to speak....

Jun: you taking about him..?

She threw something near you...... It was...... Brock's arm....

You threw up seeing the arm..... You couldn't take this mental torture anymore....

You snapped......grabbed a sharp object...... Ran towards and stabbed her........

She stood there with the same smile on her face.....

Your eyes widened as you saw the sharp object turned into dust.......

Jun: I am immortal now.... After killing the hero I have been cursed with immortality....... not even Gods can slay me now.....

You began to step back.....

Jun: I am tired of you running away from me..... Did you know in our previous life my family tried to move out after I killed Brock the first time..... My heart couldn't take it... So I burned the entire house down...... Too bad I was also roasted that day....

She chuckled as she said that...... She spoke her deeds as if it's all fun..... She thinks this is all a joke.......killing my family, killing innocent people and killing my friend twice..... You began to crawl away as you knew anything you do is hopeless...

Jun: no you don't~

Suddenly chains cuffed your legs and were slowly dragging you towards her...

Y/N: no Jun stop.....please I am begging you please.....

You were crying...

Jun: I am still angry with you for leaving me... It's time you pay up~....

You were still getting dragged by the chains and when you turn around to see...........she had her hands wide open...

Jun: COME BACK TO MY EMBRACE~

Y/N: no...NO.!!!!

END

Goddess Yuno: well I guess she was toooooo desperate.....

Author: yeah.....she was

Yuno: wait....who are you ?

Author: I am your father...

END For real this time

Thank you every reader who have read this story

I will try thinking of a new idea as soon as possible

Thank you once again