in the closet

(San)

warnings: degrading, size kink, fingering, rough sex, hair pulling, ass slapping, orgasm,pet names (princess, babe, baby)
let me know if theres anymore thst i didnt put.

here i am.. at a party i was forced to. i HATE parties, but since my crush was here i didnt mind it.

"LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!" hongjoong says. everybody agrees and we start. hongjoong spins first, it lands on seonghwa. "ok.. i dare you to kiss mingi😘" hongjoong dares seonghwa.

mingi looks at the floor- suddenly seonghwa gets really close to mingi's face and kisses him for about 7 seconds. next wooyoung spins and it lands on.. ME?!??
my eyes widen while staring at the bottle. wooyoung starts to speak. "i dare you and SAN to do 7 minutes in heaven in the closet right there" he pointed to the closet behind us. i was about to drink a shot to avoid the dare, but there were no more liquor left..

OMG.. did this really have to happen to me. and with HIM?!??

we slowly make our way to the closet and we go inside.. the door shuts behind us.. after a few seconds he says, "i know how you feel about me" he gets closer to me as he speaks. i try to move back but he held my waist not letting me move.
i look up at him since he's like 5'7 and im 4'11 big height difference....
anyways- he bends down and whispers in my ear "i've been watching your every move, watching how you get jealous if i talk to another girl, how you stare at me in class, i've seen it all baby"
hearing him call me 'baby' made my core wetter than it already was.
he slid his hand up my shirt making me moan a little to his touch on my bare skin. my core started throbbing when he played with my left nipple, he roughly kissed me- i moan to his hands pinching my nipples, allowing him to insert his tongue into my mouth letting him explore.

my core even more wet. he slid his hand in my leggings and under my laced underwear. rubbing his finger in a circular motion making me moan louder probably loud enough for them to hear me-- but at this current moment i didnt care if they heard me or not.

without a warning he stuck his fingers in me earning a moan, "wet for me already baby?" after hearing that i got wetter.
i almost came, i moaned , " you better not cum until i say so" he warned.

he took his fingers out of me and turned me around slapping my ass- he earned a yelp from me. san pulled his pants down along with his boxers, i looked over my shoulder and saw his big member. tbh i was shocked at how big it was!
just as he was about to put it in i covered my core. "w-wait! give me a chance to uhmm.. c-calm down first"
he slapped my hand out the way and said "stop making excuses babe"

he put it in and i arched my back as he pounds into me, i pressed my hand against his stomach. "ughh, s-san slow dow-n", "thats not my name baby" he said as he went faster
"f-fuckk!" my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "what my name princess?"

HONGJOONGS POV:

"f-fuckk!" we all heard from the closet. yunho said "i think we should just leave them in there until they finish"
everyone agreed

Y/N's POV:

he slapped my ass really hard leaving a mark, "answer me when im speaking to you. whats my name y/n" i wasnt able to speak. he was pounding into me so fast
he started pulling my hair, making my head be pulled back.

he lets go of my hair.
"you know what.. get down and arch it" he said "w-what?" i said confused
"i said get down there and arch your back, now!"
i moaned to his roughness as he pushed me to the carpet floor. i arch my back really far to where my back started to ache
i moaned in pain " wait, my back hurts."
"take it like the big girl you are"
"i c-cant"
as soon as i was about to get up he pushed my back down and stuck it in my wet core "a-aghhh, s-san im not ready"
he slapped my ass "stop making up excuses baby, make another excuse and im gonna show no mercy" i sat there quietly trying not to make any sounds

san started pounding into my g-spot, i moaned out loud. not being able to breath evenly. he grips my neck as he still pounds into me. 'a few more jerks and im at my climax' i thought

my pitch got higher and higher as i moaned more and more each second.

i realized..

it has been more than 7 minutes..