9

𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜'𝐞 𝐉𝐦𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 |𝟐𝟏|
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 , 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞&𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

Dipping my pickle in ketchup I took a bite enjoying the delicious taste , these pregnancy cravings was kicking my ass. The doctor appointment went amazing and I'm honestly excited.

A part of me is a bit nervous because if this baby isn't his , lord knows how hurt ima be. I wouldn't want the father to be anyone else besides Glee or him.

I still was planning on my gender reveal , All I want is that I have supportive people.

I got a chance to take my ultrasound home and which was also exciting , every since the doctor appointment Zyare was ghosting me he did check on me everyday though.

I guess I just wanted us to talk more than that one time , I wanted to discuss future plans , schooling , colleges , clothes and everything for our child.

" Shit " I said feeling my stomach do a turn , I guess was about to throw up that has been helping a lot lately. I took out my phone calling Zyare , I really wanted to keep him updated about everything.

I called him and he answered on the 2nd ring causing me to frown , " Hey , i'm calling to tell you I felt a bit sick."

" You wanna go to the doctor or some ?" He said with a attitude.

" You know what never mind , i'm fine " I smiled.

" Nah , i'm asking i'm busy with somebody right now , do you need to go to the hospital or some girl ?" He got even aggressiver.

" No " I said hanging up the phone.

I sighed placing my face in my hands and started crying.

He's so mean.

I got work tonight , I'm now working 2 jobs one as a stripper and one as a retail clerk.

I also needed to let Da'kani know I was fine , I also told him I was pregnant and it was a possibility it was his. He was locked up so he was sending me money and gifts from jail , he wants a son.

As for Glee and Du'mir they don't know.

I threw up all over the table feeling a bit nauseous, I wish I had my mom and sisters here.

"Fuck man" I said getting up grabbing tryna grab a rag , I felt myself feeling dizzy so I sat back down. I'm not even about to try to overwork my self.

I grabbed my phone just wanting to chat on the phone with somebody , but I had no friends for real. Tiara and Zaria I really ghosted them since I found out.

They were gonna be in my business and I didn't want that.

" Ima just try to talk to Zyare again " I mumbled to myself.

I picked up the phone calling him again and he answered in a quieter back ground , I'm guessing he was at a party or some I also heard a girl voice in the background.

" Wassup Ky bro ?" He said.

" I just want someone to talk to that's all , I just threw up and feel dizzy... I'm here alone unfortunately " I said wiping my tears.