Musetta's Waltz

"Grew up in a cage of glass,

but hammer away, it's time to crash,

and as it shatters, let me shatter into you,"

          Neuro, Vivienne Westwood, Dyptique perfumes, Gold jewelry, and Miu Miu ballet flats.

          These were the top five things Jiang Ying Yue (江映月), or Anya Setiawan, had deemed her top five priorities when she graduated top of her Harvard class.

          With world-renowned surgeons as her parents, she always had a penchant for pretty and expensive things and was able to afford anything she ever wanted, seldom seen without pearl earrings and satin shoes – however, one pretty thing Anya would do anything to avoid in her twenty-two years of life, was a little thing called Love.

          Anya was certain love was never in her cards. Her hesitance had been derived from far too many sub-par relationships, and with her dating pool in med school being limited to lousy sex and gaslighters that think they could outsmart a soon-to-be neurosurgeon into a relationship, she was content with being single for the rest of her life. Besides, it was easy to blame her fear of commitment and inability to love any potential partners, on her parents, who had divorced when she was a young girl – perhaps their unluckiness in love had been hereditary!

          However, once she'd arrived at Seattle Grace to start her internship program, she soon started to realise that love was inevitable in that God forsaken hospital, and none other than Mark Sloan, had become determined to change the mind of the far–too–intelligent girl and everything she knew about love.

          And, hey... at least he's pretty.

Cast ...

Jiang Ying Yue  (江映月) — Anya SetiawanNING YI ZHUO

Jiang Ying Yue (江映月) — Anya Setiawan
NING YI ZHUO

Grey's Anatomy Cast as THEMSELVES

fin...
© BBYKEU