The Run

I-Island

Izuku Midoriya hoped onto his horse, Lucky, before taking him to the middle of a field. He then radios in to his girlfriend, Melissa Shield, and tells her the plan.

Izuku: "You got the camera?"

Melissa: "Non-electrical camera: check."

Izuku: "Are the dancers in position?"

Melissa connects a wire, making a large group of wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tubemen rise and start dancing.

Melissa: "WWIAFT in place."

Izuku: "Are you in a safe spot?"

Melissa: "Yep. Mini-bunker is tight and secure."

Izuku: "Alright. Let me know when you see him."

Melissa: "Got it. Love you."

Izuku: "Love you too. Let's pray this works."

Fifteen minutes go by, and nothing peculiar happens. Izuku stretches, and walks with Lucky for a little, and Melissa sleeps quietly, until her radio starts making a static sound. She quickly wakes up to notice the tubemen fall down, and power is restored to her radio.

Melissa: "Izuku. It's here. Some of the wavers are down."

Izuku: "Which side?"

Melissa: "Your left."

Izuku turns his head slightly to the left, and notices flags hanging down from the clouds.

Melissa: "Is he in the clouds?"

Izuku: "Yep. Get that camera ready."

Melissa grabs the camera, before noticing the dancers get up again.

Melissa: "The dancers are back up."

Izuku looks up slightly, and doesn't notice the flags anymore. As he continues looking, a motorbike pulls up next to Melissa, revealing Izuku's classmate, and bully, Katsuki Bakugo.

Bakugo: "You seriously missed out on a real boyfriend Shield. What makes Deku better than me?"

Melissa: "Bakugo, not now."

Bakugo: "Come on Melissa. What can he do that I can't?"

Melissa: "Many things Bakugo, but now is NOT the time."

Bakugo: "Many things? Well then, can the nerd do this?"

Bakugo accelerates his bike, and heads for a mini hill, intending to impress Melissa with a stunt.

Melissa: "Shit! Izuku, it's Bakugo. He's heading towards the middle of the field."

Izuku: "And it looks like our old friend Jean Jacket is back too."

Melissa: "Where? I don't see him."

Izuku: "He's behind you, stalking Kacchan. I'm gonna try and stop the dumbass."