Our Sweet Blasphemy (Andley Fanfic)

Andy's Pov

Well, school was starting to bore me. Well actually I never really thought of school as being as beings fun... It was more of something that me parents expected me to do.

Lately, I've been wanting to write, draw and sing a lot....I sighed as I looked out the window, wishing school would end soon.

****

The bell rang to switch class, I'm in high school, heading towards 4 period, school is almost done. I was about to enter class when I just stopped and stood at the door, staring, shocked, there was a new kid. But that wasn't what really shocked me, it was the fact that he was so handsome, so beautiful and he was sitting in the seat right in front of mine!!!!

I felt my heart beating strong,

´´Andy Biersack come in already´´ Mrs. Howard snapped at me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I walked in ans the new kid smiled at me, I felt my cheeks heat up and i looked away. But instead of walk to my seat, i ended up on the floor... Dennis, i sighed. Dennis is the school bully, him and Erick were always teasing, mocking and embarrassing me. I got up and walked to my seat. I sat down and started to observe the new kid, wondering if he would start to tease me too, because of the way I look and of the way i dressed. But he seemed different, he looked sweet and damn he was hot. He had beautiful tan muscular skin, dark brown chocolate like eyes, he had raven black hair teased to perfection it was a little long, past his shoulders. Damn he was cute.

So I sat in my seat, not even caring of what the teacher said, I just felt like messing around with his hair.... But then again that would be kinda weird cuz I haven't even met him yet... So I just took  out my notebook and started to draw.

I ended up drawing two guys kissing each other passionately, well I guess you could confuse one of them to be a girls, but i didn't care, I just stared at it and saw how happy I made them look. I wish that some day, I would actually feel that someone truly loves me. I looked away, started at the floor. and felt a tear run down my cheek. I knew that I would never be happy with someone like that, because I'm too ugly, weird, different from the rest, and to top it all off, i cut myself. No one would want to be with a freak like me. I started to cry.

´´Whats wrong faggot´´ Dennis said teasing me.

´´N.. nothing, just go away.´´ I said, my voice was shaky

´´Shut up fag, no one tells me what to do.´´ Dennis said pissed, and snatched my drawing from me.

´´Well well, what do we have here?´´ Erick cooed.

´´Give it back´´ I said, with my voice still shaky

´´A fucked up drawing.´´ Dennis laughed at it

´´This is gross´´ Erick said with disgust in his voice.

´´You are such an emo fag, no one will ever love you, you mean nothing, you are worthless and you will never be happy´´ Dennis spit on my as he left.

I was deeply hurt, and they were right, I could never be loved, because I'm worthless, and emo fag. No one will ever love me. I broke down to tears.

Then I noticed that the new kid saw everything, I was expecting him to laugh. So I just stared at him with a death look. When all of a sudden, I felt arms around me, it was the new kid. I was shocked.

´´Are you OK?´´ the kid asked with worry.

''Yeah I'm fine´´ I said kinda shocked.

´´You know that everything they said wasn't true right? ´´ he said sure of what he said.

´´ No..... Everything they said was true, I'm an emo fag, gay and ugly... No one would ever want me.´´ I said with tears filling my eyes.

´´Thats not true, you are-´´ the kid was cut off when ,

´´Andy Biersack´´ the teacher called, the new kid let go and turned to see the teacher.

´´Leave Ashley alone, it's his first day here and I don't want you ruining it´´ Mrs. Howard snapped at me.

´´Ok.´´ I said weakly as the rest of the class laughed.

´´Sorry´´ I whispered to him, as I looked down. I could feel tears roaring behind my eyes, but I didn't want to cry, so I swallowed hard and held them back.

****

Class ended and I started walking to 5 period, well actually trying to, everyone kept pushing me and calling me names, so I just  stepped aside and waited for everyone to leave, even if I could end up being late... again, I didn't care.

Then i noticed that the new kid was still waking around, looking confused at his small slip of paper. i decided to walk to him  to see if I could help. But I was still very nervous.

´´uhh, hi´´, I kinda smiled at him

´´Ohh hey,´´ he looked up at me with a surprised look.

´´Umm you look kinda lost, maybe I can help?´´ I asked, lifting an eye brow.

´´ Oh well you right, I'm am lost´´ he looked down to his paper.

´´Do you know where room 812 is?´´ he asked.

I was surprised and happy too cuz that was where my class was too!!

´´ Yeah I do, that's where I'm going to'' I smiled.

´´Great, but lets go or well be late.´´ he laughed..

I smiled and we ran to class.