Prologue

Eric Black is and will always be the lover of one Izuku Midoriya. Though they were not always lovers only happened a week before things went a bit downhill. Eric has an unknown type of quirk that he only told Izuku about the day they decided to date. The quirk's name was enhanced memory. That particular quirk went in handy for not forgetting anything especially after what happened. First though Eric wishes to have a peck at the first memory of the two lovers meeting.

Eric's POV

I was taking a walk in the park before I heard a noise and started to go towards the sound. I was surprised that ot did not take long to figure out from where. I saw an ash blond haired kid that weilds an explosion quirk about to hurt a green haired goddess. I knew the green haired person was not a female to which I did not care. I did not wish to see the younger of the two hurt because I felt an unknown connection of sort. I knew I would not know what the connection was until later. What I did to stop the blond from hurting the other was simply grabbing the back of his colar to which he stopped from almost choking. He decided to quickly turn around to which I punched his face and told him to leave.

He left only because his nose was bleeding. I soon held my hand out to the green goddess. "Hey I saw him almost hurt you and I wanted to help." The other male grabbed my hand before I pulled him up. "Sorry for disturbing you from your time." I shook my head. "Nonsence, I am Eric Black bu the way." "I am Izuku Midoriya. It is nice to meet you Eric." He gave me a smile that I cound not help but want to melt at. "Same here Izuku." I hesitated before saying the next thing that I did. "So if you want we could be friends." "Really?!" I smiled at the hesitant and excited cutie in front of me. "Of course I mean what I say." Izuku nodded before hugging to which I hugged back.

We took an hour to figure out when to meet each other and get to know one another a bit. Neither of us mentioned about our quirks because I think we both had a feeling that we do not want to tell the other just yet. Unfortunately after that hour Izuku had to go home and part of me felt something was missing when he did. Between then and a week after Izuku turned five we were growing closer every day. I can tell we both did not want anything to get in between us seeing the other. Even if one of us gets kidnapped. We had a lot in common yet also some things very different. We both had a thing that we both analyze quirks, favorite hero which was for him secretly Erasure Head since All Might is just a decor for his favorite hero. Izuku also seemed to remember things as easy as I do.

Anyway an exact week after Izuku's birthday we were cuddling under a tree and I was playing with his hair. I wanted to ask him put that day and I was going to fallow through no matter what happened. "Izuku I have something to say." He looked up at me from my lap. "Alright what is it that you want to say." I gathered up some courage before telling him. "I have romantic feelings towards you." I was about to hold my breath before I saw a soft smile on his face. "I feel the same way towards you." I felt my body relaxed. "Izuku no matter what happens can we be boyfriends?" I heard his angel chuckle. "Of course Eric." I smiled before giving a peck on his forehead.

I told him that my quirk is an enhanced memory quirk. In return he told me his quirk. It was the enhanced version of All For One's quirk because he can also create and destroy any quirk he wants to. He can also set what drawbacks to have for the created quirks as well as how strong they are at first. I knew at that moment why he made people think he wa quirkless. He said he had a feeling that one day he will inherit the opposite of his quirk. It is funny how both our quirks can not be taken from us as well as not be able to disable them no matter what the police or our favorite hero does. Our quirks could also not get erased from a quirk bullet.

A week passes and we shared our first kiss before going home which unfortunately I was kidnapped when going there. I knew a year passed before knowing that the quirk doctor and All For One's doctor was making me into a high level nomu. I remembered all the experiments that they did to me. I was safe with my enhanced memories so I was not a dead brain. By the time Izuku was fourteen they were done with their experiments. I was careful not to say anything about what I remembered. I had a choice of who get to order me around. Thankfully the number one villain forgot that I could choose Izuku since he did say to the doctor that his family gets to order all nomus as well. The doctor I know forgot as well since that information is already in all of out data. In my mind I chose my lover and in reality I chose Shigaraki. Our mind hold dear to who the true master of ours is for us higher ups.

Between then and Izuku's fithteenth birthday I got Kurogiri to remember his past life. Shigaraki gets mad when I do things exactly how he said to do things which makes me get checked out because of him. "Nomu just help Kurogiri for now since he need to learn how to actually order you around better." The villains never found out that us 'nomu' has soulmates and higher nomus has a human type body. Mine I can tell is Izuku and Kurogiri's is Aizawa's. Soon Kurogiri and I will be able to escape so I hope my love is ready for what is to come.

Word count: 1067