Strange Things

Y/n pov

Me and Eclipse were playing Speed, a card game. He already won three rounds. But, I wasn't gonna give up.

"You ready~?"

'Sigh'

"Yup."

He chuckles and puts his finger under my chin as he leans closer.

"Just to let you know sweetheart, we never lose~ So don't get your hopes up~"

"I'm getting my hopes up either way."

He smirks and puts his hand back on the deck to start the game.

"Aaaaaand... Go!"

...

...

"I got nothing."

"Me too. Wanna flip?"

"Yeah."

We then put out hands on the deck, then flip the card. This time, I was able to put my card down before Eclipse could.

"Heh... You'll regret winning..."

Time skip

It was intense. We both only had one card. But, I know what card he has. An ace. I have a 3. I let out a breath I didn't know I was even holding, then put my hand on the card to flip it.

"3...2...1... Go!"

The card on my left was useless. But the other one...

A 2!

I was about to put my card down, but he grabs my wrist and tries to put his down, until I grab his wrist.

"Cheater..."

"You started it!"

"On the count of three, we will let go of each other. I pinky promise."

Eclipse never breaks his pinky promise. I guess I can trust him... But...

"Ok. 1...2...3!"

We both let go of each other and slam our cards on the ground at the same time. It was until we pulled our hands back that we saw the winner.

"WHAT?!"

"YES"

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to him.

"Remember what I said about you winning..."

"Yeah. And I don't regret anything two face!"

"Oh you LITTLE-"

I quickly get out of his grasp and start running away as he chases me. The kids were looking at us weird as we were just running and screaming. But, they shrug it off as normal behavior and continue what they were doing.

I mean, by now it was normal behavior for someone to be chasing another person as they both yell child friendly profanities.

I look behind me and instantly scream when I see him close behind me. He lets out a psychotic laugh as he slowly inches closer since I was getting tired from running away from his long ass legs.

(They tried to put me on the cover of Vogue-)

I quickly pick up a barrel and throw it behind me, making him fall face first. As he was distracted, I quickly duck behind the security desk to catch my breath.