𝗌𝗒𝗇𝗈𝗉𝗌𝗂𝗌 & 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍

𝖲𝖸𝖭𝖮𝖯𝖲𝖨𝖲

Charlotte Southgate, nicknamed Mini Gaffer, finished her A Levels in June, however, she was left unsure as to whether she wanted to attend University to study Architecture or differ for a year and focus on social media.

So she took a gap year to figure out her next move.

She never thought she'd be travelling with the England Squad to Qatar to vlog her time there for three weeks. 

She never thought she'd blow up on socials. 

And never in her life did she think she'd fall in love with Jude Bellingham, despite the biggest rule put in place by Gareth Southgate, England's National Football Team Manager, and also her dad. 

Under no circumstances will any player have anything but a platonic relationship with his daughter. 

But I guess that's the thrill of the unknown. 

𝖢𝖠𝖲𝖳

katerina berezhna

asCHARLOTTE SOUTHGATE

as
CHARLOTTE SOUTHGATE

nicknames; mini gaffer, lottie, lotte, char
birthday; 04 December 2003 (18 years old)

jude bellingham

asJUDE BELLINGHAM

as
JUDE BELLINGHAM

team & number; england national team [22], Borussia Dortmund [22]
position; midfielder
birthday; 29 June 2003 (19 years old)

"Some rules are meant to be broken."
"I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a rule if it were there to break."
"Jude- shut up and kiss me."

In which the two youngsters of the team fall in love, despite strict orders to keep a platonic relationship, and the lads try to help keep it a secret from Southgate. 

"I'm going to be kicked off the squad. I'm dead. Literally."
"You think you've got it bad. I'm related to the guy. And besides, I won't let him. If he cares about me, you'll be fine."