Finding Out

A sudden twist in his lower abdomen caused Akk to wince behind his desk, as his teacher was lecturing the class about the importance of handing homework in on time. But right now he couldn't care to listen as the pain continued to stab at his insides. Ayan turned to look at him, worry painting his face, 'You okay?' he whispered. Akk nodded in response trying to hide his grimace, but his pale complexion gave it away that he clearly wasn't. 'Do you want me to take you to the infirmary?' Ayan said, rubbing one hand against the other's thigh in an attempt to soothe.

'Akk and Ayan, can you two please be quiet.' The teacher said, interrupting the couple. Walking towards the two, she further asked, 'Is there something you wanted to share with your classmates?' Akk immediately shook his head, the pain preventing him from speaking. Ayan turned to face the teacher, 'Can I take Akk to the nurse? He isn't feeling well.' he asked. The teacher looked at Akk and assessed that the ex-prefect was indeed unwell, and gave them permission to leave the class.

'No nurse. Bathroom.' Akk breathed out, his hand clutching his stomach. Confused, Ayan walked the taller to the toilets and helped him into the cubicle. 'Fuck.' Akk shouted, noticing the reason why he was in pain - how could he forget? 'Are you okay in there?' Ayan asked, 'Unlock the door.' Pulling up his shorts he opened the cubicle's door, and was met with Ayan's concerned face.

'Pass me my bag please.' Akk asked, and instantly rummaged around trying to find what he usually kept in it every month. Luckily, he found what he was looking for and took it out, forgetting that Ayan was with him and he didn't know. 'Is that a pad?' Ayan asked. Nervously laughing, Akk hid himself in the toilet cubicle, panicking and contemplating what to say. It is his boyfriend and he should know but what if he doesn't accept it and breaks up with me, he thought. The bathroom door opens and closes which means that Ayan must have walked out - of course he would, he realised he would be better off with a 'real boy'. Now crying from the physical pain as well as Ayan leaving, he did not hear the door opening again and something being pushed under the cubicle.

'I hope this helps.' Ayan said, not knowing what he meant Akk looked down to see a heat pad, meds and a bottle of water. 'You don't have to tell me now but if you change your mind, I'm here, I am not going anywhere.' Sniffling, he finished changing, took the meds and opened the cubicle door to see that Ayan was sitting on the floor. Noticing the other had finished, Ayan got up to face Akk who currently held the heat pad against his stomach and they both left the bathroom.

Still refusing to go to the nurse to try and rest, Akk took Ayan outside to sit on the bench. 'You're probably wondering why I needed the...pad and other stuff. I was going to tell you eventually, but it's just hard to explain.' Akk spoke, rubbing the heat pack in a circular motion. 'You deserve to know so basically I don't have the same parts as you down there. I was born in a female body and I still get my period every month.' Ayan nodded in response, encouraging the other to continue but not forcing Akk to say it if he felt too uncomfortable. 'I'm trans. If you find me disgusting you can leave me. I totally understand and-' The taller was cut off by Ayan's lips pressed against his own, as soon as he realised he returned the kiss not wanting to part in case it was the final kiss that they would share.

'Thank you for telling me, but I am not going to leave you ever.' Ayan whispered.