CHAPTER 3: FBGM/FNGM

Excuse any mistakes.
Baltimore city MD

$Skylr Kapri Beverly$
{sky}
♏️
January
___________________

I looked at Spanky as he waved me over to him. I was sitting in the passenger seat of his car smoking a blunt while he talked to his homeboys that was sitting in & out the store.

They always deep asf for no reason.

I wiped the ashes off my ua pants and got out the car pulling them down a lil.

"Yes?" I passed the blunt to him and he looked at his Apple Watch as a message came through.

"It's this lor bitch I talk to her name Khaleah, she fake crazy and shit, why this bitch keep saying she gon pop up and I bet not be with no bitches." He sucked his teeth and threw his hands back looking around.

"Where is the bitches at??? Can you please show me bro?" He looked around irritated, I ain't never seen him this irritated over a girl.

He must really like ole girl.

"Matter fact bro—" Before he could even finish his sentence Khaleah came from behind me and punched the side of my face.

Before I could even react some niggas started holding her back.

"Bro...broooo." I looked in my brothers eyes as tears came out mine.

He turned around and looked at her then looked at me concerned.

"You crying? you want me shoot her? I'm Rey blow her." He hugged me then reached for his gun but I stopped him.

"Nooooo IM rey kill this bitch bro." I jumped up and down cause I just knew my face was bruised.

That's the only reason why I'm crying.

My pretty faceee.

"Step in the street bitch." She kept yelling as she stood in the middle of the parking lot.

I cried walking over to her cause my face really gonna be fucking bruised for daysss.

"NOW WHY IS YOU CRYING BITCH." She yelled gaining more attention.

She ran up on me and I dugged my nails in her face making her back up.

"Nah come on , you messed my face up." I took my beanie and coat off.

She ran up on me again and started swinging for my face making me put my head down, I grabbed her her hair down with mine as I was uppercutting her with all my lil strength, idc she not hitting my face. She swung me on the ground by my hair and let go.

I instantly stood up and charged at her tackling her down with all my lil strength once she hit the ground I started stomping her head she grabbed my leg and I fell over top of her and I started punching her in her shit waiting until my brother pulled me off.

$Ramone Khalil Beverly$
{Spanky}
<♐️>
January
___________________

"Somebody break the fight up." A nigga said trying to move my lil sister off Kania.