three.

...

felix helped chan to get up and carried him to the bathroom. then he helped to wash chan's face and forced him to brush his teeth. after he did, he took his shirt off revealing his chocolate abs and passed out on felix's arms. felix could feel his heart beating fast and seeing chan's wet chest- his cheeks started burning. without thinking too much, he quickly took him to his room.

felix threw his body on the bed and let out a sigh. "i just met you today and this already happened???"

the blonde blinked twice and then looked at felix just to say "i-im hungry..."

felix quickly grabbed one of his shirts which was laying there and threw it right on his face which made the blonde laugh.

"did you just laugh?! WEAR THAT GODDAMN SHIRT RIGHT NOW." he rolled his eyes at chan.

"why?" chan said in a husky voice that made a shiver ran down felix's spine. "just wear it! i will cook for u if u wear it." chan then got up and walked closer to felix. "what are you-" his words got cut off by chan. "you smell nice." felix's face started turning red as he quickly pushed him away. chan lightly chuckled and grabbed that shirt to wear it.

chan yawned, "im fine now. come here."

"oh hell no. im going back to my room." felix was just about to leave but before he could, chan quickly grabbed his wrist pulling him closer to him. "don't even think about leaving." he then went to his bed and closed his eyes, leaving felix standing there like a fool.

felix scoffed, "you can at least move over?"

"you can sleep on the floor."

"yo dude im NOT going to sleep on ur floor." felix rolled his eyes for god knows how many times till now and he was so fucking annoyed by him.

"shut up and turn off the lights."

felix showed his middle finger up to his face but chan replied as "aww ur middle finger looks pretty." felix groaned and punched the air many times as he was pissed off but what can he do anyways. he turned off the lights and slept on the foor.

.....

the next morning.

felix opened his eyes slowly and thought that he was going to wake up on his bed, but he was wrong.

"so you chose death huh? that's it, im going to use my weapon." felix got up and stretched his body, quickly took his weapons out, and walked straight to him, that was sleeping on the bed.

"WAKEY WAKEY!"

chan opened his eyes slowly, and as he did, he was shocked after seeing felix pointing his gun towards him. REAL GUN.

"WHAT THE- IS THAT REAL-"

"im going to shoot. in one, two.."

"NO DONT-"

felix pulled the trigger while chan closed his eyes only to hear bubbles popping out.

"dude SERIOUSLY? A BUBBLE GUN" the blonde burst into laughter.

"WHATEVER. im going back to my room!"

chan stopped his laugh and looked at a frowning felix, "hey hey hey whats the rush? lets hangout. you can take a shower here and wear my clothes."