Boomer Returns

"Where the heck is Boomer? What's taking him so long?" Brick asks as he, Alexis and Butch are in Fuzzy's house.

"Well hopefully he is alright." Alexis says as Butch and Brick look at her.

"I still don't get why you care about us. You're a Powerpuff yourself. You shouldn't even be friends with us." Brick says.

"Just like you boys should of seriously hurt me and instead chose to let me go and be my friends?" Alexis asks as she smiles.

"Touche. But besides we do actually like you. You know how to have fun and you aren't like other prissy girls. So you ain't half bad to have around." Brick says.

"He's just saying that because- Ow!" Butch then gets cut off at Brick smacks him.

"Zip it! I said what I meant. But still I suggest you not pick a fight with us again. You're on our good side. You would be wise to stay on it." Brick says as he looks at Butch before at Alexis.

"Hey I have no issues with you guys long as you don't kill my sisters. They're my family. I can't say much for the fighting but you guys killing them is something I can't turn my eyes from." Alexis says.

"Look I said we wouldn't due to you being our only actual friend. But that doesn't mean we won't fight. So don't expect us not to." Brick says.

"And if they start it we'll finish it." Butch says

"As I said I just don't want you guys killing them. The fighting I'm not part of." Alexis says.

"Why you so afraid of telling them anyway? You gonna let them tell you what to do?" Butch asks.

"No. They're my family. I just prefer to keep the peace. I don't have a choice. I don't wanna lose them." Alexis says as she looks down.

"But they're just- Ow! What the heck!? Stop doing that!" Butch shouts as Brick smacks him.

"Uh hi! It's me Boomer. Your brother. Oh hey Fuzzy." Boomer says as he busts down the door and looks over to a tied up Fuzzy.

"We know you're our brother. We're not as stupid as you!" Brick says as he and Butch go over to Boomer as Alexis stands up.

"Oh yeah. I forgot." Boomer says as he laughs.

"So where is it?" Brick asks.

"Where's what?" Boomer asks.

"You know. The candy!" Brick says as Alexis walks over.

"Yeah. The candy. The candy!" Butch says.

"I kind of have to agree Boomer. You good? You usually aren't forgetful like that. I mean you're forgetful but not that bad." Alexis says.

"Uh... the candy?" Boomer asks nervously.

"What are you? A stinking parrot?" Butch asks.

"Well...you see the candy...the candy... oh well uh... well I ate it! And if you want it you can tear open my stomach and eat my intestines you... jerks!" Boomer shouts before Brick and Butch laugh.

"Come on. Let's go!" Brick says.

*Timeskip*

"So what should we do? Boomer! You got any bright ideas?" Brick asks as the group is in the street.

"Well uh... uh... uh... Uh how about some chemistry experiments?" Boomer asks nervously.

"Oh man that's the lamest ever!" Brick says.

"Lamer than lame!" Butch says.

"I mean you know to blow up stuff." Boomer says nervously.

"Oh... Nah. We blew up a bunch of stuff yesterday. Hey! I got it! Let's punch each other in the face until someone says stop punching me in the face! You first Boomer." Brick says as he punches Boomer before Butch hits Alexis in the side trying to hit Brick.

"Hey!" Alexis says as she shifts to wolf form and growls before lunging at Butch.

"Whoa! Wolf girl has got more bite than I thought." Butch says as Alexis misses and instead pins Brick causing him and her to blush.

"I think you missed. Though I'm not complaining too much." Brick says as he smirks.

"Uh.. sorry." Alexis says as she quickly gets off Brick.

"What's the matter? Don't like having a bit of fun?" Brick asks as Alexis blushes more.

"I like fun I just don't picking fights." Alexis says annoyedly.

"Sure. That's not what it looked like a minute ago." Brick says as Alexis grumbles.

"Funny. Okay my turn." Boomer says.

"Nah. I'm sick of that game. I know! Let's do graffiti!" Brick says.