Curious demon (Chapter 2)

You woke up yawning, then you felt weight on you and remember what happen yesterday. For a split second you thought it was a bad dream but nope because you looked down and met eyes with the one and only...
Lunar, he smiles

"Hello dove! "

He said in a cheerful voice.

"Hi lunar."

You replied with your morning voice, yawning again. You try to get up but remembered that lunar was wrapped around you.

"lunar..can you let me go?"

He looked at you his smile slightly turning into a little frown.

"Hm...No i dont wanna"

He said snuggling his face into you making your face heat up. You breath in and out trying to calm yourself while lunar is looking up at you snickering.

"Please lunar..i have to take a shower."
He looks at you with his head tilt a bit to the right with a confused expression.

"Whats that?"
You looked at him with pure shocked..
'He does not even know what a shower is'
You closed your eyes wondering how to responed. Mean while lunar is looking at you awaiting your answer with his tip of the tail moving up and down a little.

"Its something a human does to clean themselfs.."

You explained and making sure its enough to make him understand.

"Ohhh..okay i get it!"

He said making a mental note about what you said, he then unravels himself and gets off you sitting up on the bed.
Your get off your bed and go to your closet grabbing a oversized hoodie and jeans with a grey T-shirt. You walk to your bathroom and hear footsteps behind you. You turn around and see lunar following you.

"You can't come inside and watch me you know.."
Lunar looked at you with a small pout.

"Why not.."
He asked while his arms are crossed and the pout still on his face, he looked mad but not in a bad way..but in a cute way

"Because humans need privacy while taking a shower"
You tried to explain, he huffed and walked away to the table and got a chair and carried it over to the front of the bathroom and placed it down and sits on the chair, with his arms still crossed and his pout still on his face, you looked at him with a confused face but shrugged it off and waked into the bathroom and took a shower.

After you took a shower you open the door to see lunar still sitting in the chair with his arms crossed and a pout still on his face. He gets off the chair and hugs you while rapping his tail around your legs. Your cheeks heat up a little, you shake your head to snap you out of the feeling and hugged him back.

Lunar mumbles something you could not hear making you hum
"What was that?"

"Nothing.."
You get him to get off you. You walk to the kitchen and you get a bagel and put it into the air fryer and pull out a butter knife and one of the cream cheese packets you kept in your fridge and got a plate and putted it on the couter with the cream cheese packet and the butter knife on top of the plate.
You look at the door way and see lunar looking at you with a bored expression.

"I'm boooreddd"
He whined. You hummed to yourself thinking about what to do.

"We can go to the store or park..i don't know"
You shrugged. He put a finger on his chin in thought. He perked up and looked at you with a excited expression.

"I never been to a 'park' what do you humans do there?"
He asked. Then the air fryer wen't off making you take the bagels out and put them on to the plate. While you were making the bagel you explained what a park is. (because i am too lazy to explain and yeah)

He hummed in thought and looked at you after a while and smiled.

"I wanna go to the park..it sounds fun and i like fun!"
You slightly chuckle at his comment.

"Okay..okay...I'll take you to the park. But what if someone sees you?"
You asked worried if something bad would happen if someone saw him.

"Hmm...I'll put a illusion spell so only you can hear and see me!"
He said with a big smile. You hummed in thought while finnishing your last bagel.

"Okay..ill take you too the park if you behave and dont get into trouble.."
Lunar smiles then walks over and stands next to you closing his eyes and pinched your arm. The action he did made you yelp a little. You looked at him frowning while rubbing your arm.

"What the hell.."
You mumbled while looking at said demon.

"sorry dove..i have to do that for the spell"
You grumbled a little, you walked over to the front door and put your shoes on and open the door

"Well c'mon lets go.."
You called to lunar. He walks to you with a really excited expression, once you guys start walking to the park. As you wak to the park you look at lunar who is humming and swinging his arms front and back.

Once you guys make it to the park and sit down on the grass. You spot the neighborhood karen walking towards you. You look at her and look forward rollign your eyes, the karen always picks fights with people. She even made someone quit their job,
So as soon as you saw her making her way at you, made you get goose bumps
because you die not take yelling well.

"Excuse me! but you are not wearing appropiate clothes!"
She complained, even if you only had a big hoodie and jeans on with shoes she still wanna pick a fight.

"Please not today karen..im busy"
You calmly said while lunar is looking at you to with his good old confused expression. Karen kept yelling at you and you kept your chill and respond calmly. Lunar taking her yelling as a threat to you and himself, he gave her flashback of trama.

After she walks home you look at lunar apologizing about his first park experience ruined.

"Its all good dove! she was the one who came up to us first"
Lunar said cheerfully
You both smiled and went back home and took a big nap

He is gonna be a handful...

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*
Hello hope you slept well.
ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"
love ya~