31. Frosting

"Are you gonna help mama?" davina asked as the kids piled into the kitchen.

"I help the most." Draeya informed her.

"We shall see love." Davina remarked lining up the children on step stools. Harwin chuckled leaning against the doorframe. Davina had a little army of minions. He wondered that as Jace and Daeron grew if they would adore Davina as much as the rest of the littles.

"Why doesnt my mother do this for our name days?" Helaena asked as Davina put dragon cookies in front of them to frost for Vaera and Haezel's name day

"I love you all more than Alicent does." Davina answered honestly. Helaena nodded in agreement as she poked a finger in the frosting.

"No dragon cake?" Harwin mused as the kids started making a mess of the kitchen.

"They wanted to help, I thought cookies were better." Davina offered. "Trust me, dragon cakes will never not be a thing. But look at them." Davina smiled back as Draeya critiqued everyones dragon decorating skills. Aemond took her criticism seriously, Aegon rolled his eyes, Helaena tried to draw flowers on the dragons wing. Haenry stuck his hand in the frosting and smeared it over Dreaya's cheek.

"MAMA!" Draeya shouted.

"Let them decorate how they want." Davina instructed.

"MAMA!" Draeya demanded turning around and pointing at the black frosting on her face. "MAMA!" Haenry leaned over and kissed her cheek. "That doesnt make up for it." Draeya told him as she dipped a finger in and smeared it over his face. "Better." Draeya offered turning back to her cookie.

"You having a bit of deja vu?" Harwin mused pulling Davina back into him. Davina chuckled nodding.

"It was Viserys wedding." Davina recalled.

"They didnt have carrot cake..." Harwin kissed her cheek.

"You were feeling brave that night." Davina remarked.

"And you are always fearless, I thought I might show you I was worth your time. Your love. Your touch." Harwin whispered.

"You certainly did." Davina agreed.

"Draeya, how does that look?" Aemond asked holding his up but it slipped through his fingers and landed face down in front of him. Aemond stared down at his ruined cookie creation. Draeya hopped down from her stool and stepped up next to Aemond. She held out her cookie.

"You can have mine." Draeya offered, Aemond offered her a sad smile as she peeled up his cookie. "It was great." Draeya assured dragging her finger through the smeared frosting and dragging it over his nose before hopping down and heading back to her spot.

+

Harwin hadnt seen Davina sleep this soundly in moons. She would hear the cries of Jace, Daeron or the twins and wake up, her motherly instincts kicking in. But tonight she slept contently in his arms. He held onto her, her head nuzzled into him an arm over his chest. Harwin knew that most marriages with royal families resulted in sleeping in separate beds, separate chambers on the other side of the castle. Laenor was barely here at all, Alicent and Viserys, although it was clear that Alicent did care for Viserys the love, that love that Harwin and Davina had would never grow between the king and queen.

He watched her roll to her side and her followed her wrapping himself around her. Kissing her shoulder.

Falling in love with Davina, rising up in that love was something that most people warned him against. Said she would break him, said she would run back to Daemon. All the knights warned him time and time again in their first year married. Meanwhile, the knights were fucking whores and going home to empty beds and paying for a moment of lust. Harwin knew they didnt have a damn clue what they were talking about because they didn't know Davina like he did.

She chose him. She didnt have to, she could have run with Daemon. She could have left a million times but she stayed because for the first time in a long time Davina had a choice. She chose to stay. She chose to love Harwin. She wanted him and wanted to marry him. That's what everyone seemed to keep getting confused about.

Davina wasnt forced into another union. She wanted Harwin. She still did. Almost 6 years married to this amazing woman and they scarcely spent a night apart.

Davina woke with Harwin's warm body pressed against her. His breath on the back of her neck her ass pressed up to his cock and his hand gently cupping her breast. She reached a hand around warm fingers ran a hand up his side.

''How are you today my love?'' Harwin questioned opening his eyes. She tilted her head around to look at him as he kissed her. She brought her hand to his cheek keeping his lips on her as his fingers teased at her nipple before sliding down between her legs. She moaned into his mouth before rolling him onto his back. His fingers still moving inside of her, her lips never left his. Her hands trailed down his chest pulling his fingers free and replacing them with his hardened cock. His hands moved to her ass moving her slowly on him still lips never leaving. He pulled himself up to Davina. Her hands tangled around his head her knees straddled his legs as she moved.

As his lips parted from her, he bit and sucked at her neck and chest. He felt her speed up moving faster on top of him her nails digging at his back hips causing more friction. He groaned into her feeling him on the verge he slid a hand between her legs circling her clit as she brought her lips back to his. She felt his release inside of her as her hips slowed a whimper escaped her lips and she stilled collapsing into him he pulled her with her as he sunk back into the pillows. She lay on top of him his cock still buried inside her as he kissed her gently.

"Ready for the party?" Davina asked not moving, enjoying the throbbing, pulse of him in her.