•Your Choice•

(See that as Vaemrys not Rhaenyra just yet)

Vaemrys walked around the red keep, checking every room. She went to her own room to check if her children had looked for their toys and there she found two children laying on her bed. She smiled and tucked them into bed. Daemon was sitting in the chair by the fire place. Vaemrys didn't have to look over to him at all. "How has your wife been,daemon?", Vaemrys asked as she looked over vaemryon and gently rubbed the top of his head.

"I wouldn't know, I haven't seen her in three years", he spoke before pausing."Who satisfies you?", he questioned. "No one, I am not easily tempted. You know this", she said and stood in front of the long mirror. She took the Ruby pins that were held in the braids of her hair. Her long Snow White hair fell down below her waist.

Daemon crept behind her, Vaemrys lifted her hair over her shoulder and turned her head so daemon could undo her dress. "Has my father spoke about me?", Vaemrys asked. She was quite scared to speak to him. She didn't know what to say.

"I have not talked to him either", daemon responded. He dropped her dress down and she stepped out of it. She grabbed his hand and went into the bathing room.

>I'm not sure if you all want smut or not- just tell me if you do<
->
Daemon and Vaemrys walked out of the bathing room with their new clean clothes for bed. Daemon styled her hair into a single braid. They both got on each side of the boys. "I do love you, Vaemrys", daemon said softly. He would never lie about that. "I love you too, daemon", Vaemrys responded. She always had and continues to. Their love made the two children that they treasured so greatly.

-

When it was early in the morning, Vaemrys heard daemon get up. She pretended to be asleep, she knew why he had to leave, not because he wanted to but because the consequences would be unimaginable if anyone found out about them.

Everyone had thought Vaemrys was sleeping with a guard or a noble. Though, she so clearly saw the resemblance between her sons and daemon. Especially Aegar, he was a spitting image.

Vaemrys felt daemon plant a kiss on her forehead and cheeks before leaving. After he had left she opened her eyes and stared up at the black canopy above her. Her sons laying asleep on her right arm.

She didn't trust them being alone in their own rooms, she didn't trust anyone with her children. The only people she trusted to care for her children are her mother, queen Aemma, her father, King viserys, her sister, princess rhaenyra, and The Love of Her Life and Father of Her Childen, Prince Daemon.

Not even otto Hightower, was allowed to stay with them without Vaemrys there. She felt very, paranoid ever since she had gotten pregnant 5 years ago, Vaemrys had heard the things otto said about her and her child while viserys was not present.

Since then, she's felt that she was always the one being threatened.
->

Daemon had stayed in the red keep. Usually,he would not. Staying away for long periods of time, having things to do, all to keep him busy. Viserys made sure of that, of course he knew who's children his daughter had given birth to. He may be The Kind and Peaceful King but He was not blind.

Vaemrys held Aegars hand on her left and vaemrons on her right. They were heading to breakfast, she held a closed lip smile and nodded to everyone who around the table. Consisting of her father, sister, daemon, Alicent, and otto.

After she saw otto, Vaemrys looked to her sister who seemed just as confused as she did. The two boys sat between their grandsire and Daemon. "Aegar, Vaemron!", viserys smiled widely. He patted both of them on the head. Vaemrys began eating her food and so did everyone else. She dropped her fork and held her stomach, "excuse-", she couldn't finish and covered her mouth. She got up and ran out the room. She vomited on the floor in the hall. She knelt down and coughed. Her father rushed to her and helped her up.