~• Winter Activities •~

Wattpad was being a piece of shit so I had to write this in notes  😭
Credits go to Cl0wnc0reH0nk for the idea btw! :)

~✿{3rd Person POV}✿~

It was winter, Doi was visiting his father, Roy. Roy was sitting at the table drinking coffee and Doi was staring out the window looking at the snowfall. The tree wasn't decorated yet, so the house kinda looked sad, "Hey dad, can we decorate the tree?" Doi says, looking at the tree "No, it's too late for that." He replies "Please?" He asks "No" Roy answers again "Pretty please??" Doi says "Fine. If I do it will you stop asking me??" Roy says sounding annoyed. "Yay!!" Doi says with his hands in the air, "Let me go get the ornaments." Roy sighs getting up. Doi stands up walking to the tree, a few minutes later Roy comes back with a box and puts it beside Doi. Doi opens the box, "Woah! They're so pretty!!" He says admiring the ornaments "Come on let's start decorating this tree." Roy sighs again "Okay!" Doi says excited, as they decorate the tree they have a few mess ups but other than that, they were bonding even Roy didn't realize that they were.

     ~• Mini time skip •~
[After decorating the tree]

Doi and Roy were exhausted, Mostly Roy though. "Let's take a break then we can make cookies!" Roy says smiling a bit. "Yay!! I love cookies!" Doi cheers. After their break they made cookies together and Doi fell asleep while waiting for the cookies to cook. Roy took the cookies out of the oven and put them onto a plate, he put some in a little bag for Doi when he had to go back home, Roy felt a bit sad when he thought of it. It was unusual for him to feel much emotion. When it was morning Doi woke up before Roy and was looking out the window again, Later when Roy woke up he walked down stairs to get his morning daily coffee "Good morning Dad." Doi says still a bit tired. "Good morning." Roy yawns. "I'll make you some cereal." Roy says opening the fridge, Doi was a bit surprised Roy really never let him eat so this was shocking. "Okay." Doi yawns. After Doi eats His food he changes into day time clothes, "Hey Doi, I also packed you some cookies that we made together last night." Roy says putting the cookies into Doi's backpack. "Cool!" Doi says happily. Later Robin and Harry arrived and knocked on the door "Looks like they're here Doi, go open the door for them." Roy says "Oki!" Doi says while running to the door, he opens the door "Hi guys!" Doi says "Hey Doi, did you have a fun time?" Harry asks hugging Doi "Yeah!! We made cookies and decorated the tree!" Doi says "That's good, Let's go now. Bye Roy." Robin says.

~♡{  Words}♡~
I just had to add wintertime 😔 anyho I hope you enjoyed this chapter idk why it took me so long to finally finish it- 😨 to the person who recommended this idea, It's really cute! Now bye bye people 👋