Ignoring

Glob I have to forget what happened this morning. He was asleep its not like he was moaning for me. Glob that thought should repulse me, him another guy moaning for me as I trail kisses along his neck, run my hands along his spine tracing every single inch of his gloriously sculpted body.

A shiver of pleasure runs up my spine as I imagine the feel of his pearly white skin twitching in anticipation under my hands and lips as he's devoured by me. NO! No I refuse to think like that especially when he's no more than 3 feet away from me in a swively chair going through his work.

FOCUS! I stare intently at the laptop screen in front of me, trying to concentrate but I catch myself glancing at Light every couple of minutes in the corner of my eye. I just sat and split my concentration between work, Light, and sweets. Speaking of sweets I haven't had any sweet substances in so long. I am CRAVING sugar... Ohh Light covered in whipped cream and strawberries... Mmmmmmm. His soft skin covered in white sugary sweetness. Heaven. I moan deep in my throat at the image in my mind.

"Are you okay, Ryuzaki?"

I must've moaned louder than I thought because Light looks at me worriedly. I clear my throat.

"I umm yeah. Fine just fine. Light now how are you coming along with the Kira investigation?"

I ask him, trying to distract myself. Taken aback Light answers slowly as if choosing his words carefully.

"Great, you know aside all the murders. We still have no leads but Aiazawa says he's going to keep in contact with the wardens of the nearby jails for more death updates."

I nod as he finishes telling me his news. Something in the way he blushes slightly as he sees me place my thumb near my lips reminds me of this morning, something I have been trying and failing to forget. I couldn't help myself so I quickly ask.

"How did you sleep, Light? Have any eventful dreams?"

If possible his cheeks turned an even deeper shade of red, it made him look so sweet, innocent, and angelic.

"I uh... Slept well thank you.... And umm no no dreams I can recall...uh how about you, Ryuzaki?"

He looks so adorable flustered and fidgeting in his seat, the chain clinking and wiggling around as he moves. I lean forward, leaving very little space between our faces, his eyes lick into my lips as he unconsciously licks his lower lip slightly. I bring my hand up and brush a strand of his golden orange hair out of his face. He jumps slightly at my touch, his soft skin feeling hot and warm. He leans into me and I jump up quickly practically shouting.

"I need cake!"

I hide my flushed face as I turn and drag Light behind me on our way to the kitchen. I try and collect myself as we walk through the winding hallways in silence.

STUPID! STUPID!!! Why did you do that?! You idiot!!!

I felt like smacking my head against the wall repeatedly. He may have been looking at my lips but it means NOTHING! I don't believe in trivial things such as love. It doesn't exist it's a made up thing shown to us by the media so we won't feel bored.

'Then what do you call your feelings toward Light?'

My mind tells me. I pout silently in my head choosing to not answer.

"Hey are you sure you're okay?"

I nod at Lights words as soon as I do I feel myself being shoved to the wall. My arms get pinned above my head as my back is pressed flat against the cold wall, warmth spreads from my chest down as Light presses himself tightly against me. His face is mere inches from my face, my eyes lock on his eyes as his glint with mischief.

"Light what?"

I couldn't even form a complete sentence. My mind just chose to fry itself and turn to goo. Light leans his face even closer, I can feel his sweet breath all over my face. His lips get closer and closer and I feel like I'm about to faint from suspense.

Oh my glob oh my glob oh my glob!!!!

I feel the soft skin of Lights beautiful lips against my own and I can't help but marvel at the thought that I'm finally feeling Light.... Well he's the one feeling me but you know still. He drops his arms to my sides, one holds on to my hip and the other in my lower back pulling me to him. With my arms now free I quickly grip the back of his hair pulling it at the roots while pulling myself closer to him earning a groan from him. He lightly runs his tongue along my lower lip asking for entrance that I playfully refuse to give him. He growls and shoves me harder against the wall and shoves his knee in between my legs causing me to go weak as I gasp and he takes advantage of my open mouth to snake his tongue against mine. His taste explodes in my mouth like if he placed millions of packets of sugar in his mouth just before kissing me. I moan into his mouth as he skillfully rubs my downstairs with his knee, I feel myself blush as I gasp for breath. Pulling away slightly so I can breath right I see Light smirking at me. He doesn't allow me to fully catch my breath before he hides his face in my neck licking and biting his way around searching for my sweet spot. He gets to my collar bone and traces it with his tongue as I gasp once he stops at a certain area, I tilt my head back and close my eyes tightly as he bites that spot harder making me moan loudly. I feel myself hardening and I gasp when Light moves forward, grinding his own hardness into mine. My gasps become unintelligible moans as we both start grinding harder against one another, feeling myself climbing higher and higher closer to my desperate release switch places with Light. Roughly I shove him against the wall and do a through oh search of his neck. I stop when I hear him moan loudly in my ear, signaling that I found what I was looking for. I bite hard making sure to leave a mark on his sweaty skin as he strains to grind himself against me. I go rigid as I hear footsteps echoing down the corridor. I tear myself away from Light and run, pulling him along with me I race is up to our room locking the door behind us.

¥ Well well well naughty naughty Light ^_^ so what did you think?? I know it's short but I haven't had a lot of writing time..... And my mind is all blah cuz of this guy that I should forget but you know minds don't do what they're told anyway enough about my stupidness I hope you guys like please comment I wanna know what you think. As always

Z-girl Out¥¥¥