TWICE☻

Reaction to you getting bullied (got inspiration from kdramas💀)

Requested: Yes/No

👾Jihyo👾

- RESORTS IN VIOLENCE, at first she tries to talk to the girl that has been bothering you. That only wants to make her do it more. After two times of talking to them you actually get hurt and end up going to the nurse in the middle of the day. The next day you weren't even there because of how badly bruised you were. She walked straight into the school with and intent to fight. Once she saw the girl she jumped on her like cat and started beating her. "Don't mess with my girlfriend ever again" she yelled.
-AFTERMATH, Jihyo sat in her room all alone because she was now grounded because she got suspended and she doesn't regret it one bit. After her suspension is up she could return back to school to you.

🐰Nayeon🐰

🐰Nayeon🐰

- SUBTITLE VIOLENCE, The first time you told her about this girl she was already annoyed about it. "Ugh seriously" she said as she rolled her eyes."Just try to ignore her" she said because at that time it was just verbally. But when it starts to get more physical. She makes sure the principal puts her in all the classes you have. One day in your first period the girl had slapped you. The whole class gasped and Nayeon got up. Before standing in front of you. "Woah let's not do this" she said. "Or what the" other girl yelled. She walked up to her and slapped her. "That's what will happen any time you lay your dirty hands on my lover" she said calmly.