Prologue

Schlatt was doing his stream as normal as he was answering the question they asked him before as he was having jambo in his arms

As he was talking he received a donó and he stayed quiet to heart it.

We want Paula in here     ...please.

He had a serious face as he heard the dono, he had received a good amount already in this stream and other various ones.

He let jambo jump out of his arms and let him walk for a little bit.

He stayed silent as he looked to the chat encouraging the dono.

You guys.... Are literally getting in my head now you have been sending me Sonos just asking for her appreciate am here !

He said as he was getting mad, but then he got an idea he actually decided to actually call her since he knows she is in her stream right at this moment in her studio in their apartment.

Okay guys you wanted her, I will call her here and she will take over the stream and since she is doing hers right now I will rule over hers simultaneously.

Then he started to laugh out as he is imagining the plan he has for her stream.

As he was laughing he takes out his phone and decides to call her over the phone so the stream can hear as well.

He calls her as he shows the people the screen to show he is actually calling her and they are also simultaneously appreciating the nickname he has saved her as.

On the other side of the room

Paula is talking to her stream as she is playing, she looked notice that her phone was ringing and that schlatt was calling her, she furrows her brows as she shows her phone to her chat as she answered.

Hello?

Some people are begging you to come over here and take over the stream.

She noticed the seriousness of his voice as she started to feel a smile starting to form on her face, as she imaging his chat was giving him donos for her to come over his stream, since it has been happening for a while now.

Okay

She said that with a chirping tone and said by to him even though they are a few steps away from each other.

She warned her chat that schlatt will take over and will try to rule over her stream from this moment on.

Schlatt side

As he heard her answered he put on a smuged face and put on a grinning smile as he looked at the camera, as they hung up on the phone.

Well you guys it's been nice but from now on I will go and rule over the other side and expand my land.

He said with a serious tone as he took noticed of the door opening and Paula walking in, in her clothes on, even though is a simple outfit he always admired her inside and outside.

He turned around in his chair and wrapped his arms around her petite waist he loves and puts his face on her stomach as she combs her hands through his hair as she make a tiny wave to the chat, as they were going crazy you couldn't even see the text

As they did that chat was going even more crazier and we're already making post in Twitter of it.

Schlatt made her sit on his lap as they put themselves in front of the desk as he explains.

Well you know all the buttons, please entertain them they can be though.

He says as he gets her to sit down his chair as he started to walk out to go to her studio for her stream.

As he lefts Paulina stays silent for a few seconds and then suddenly just started to smile.

Hi guys ! It's been a while since I taken control over here! My outfit? Oh just wanted to be comfier instead.

She says as she gets up and does a tiny twirl to show her outfit, the chat was going crazy giving her compliments, she sat down back again on the chair and started to touch the PC.

The other side of the room.

Schlatt can been seen entering the frame of the stream and Paula chat started to go even faster than it already is, he sat down.

Hey!!! Finally I came back to rule !

He laughs as he sees the chat going faster, he smiles as he says his hello's.

Right! Let's see what we can do, any recommendations? Oh well why am I asking I can do whatever I want right now!

He shrugs nonchantly as he started to go through the PC.

Throughout the time they are in each other streams, they connected through discord and started to talking through.

Let's go do a farm right here!

Paula said as she played schlatt character in Minecraft as she jumped on a spot and started to "hit" in there referring to where she wanted the farm in.

No! We ain't doing that shit, we need to capture some people!

Schlatt said while chuckling at the end of his sentence, he stopped Paula character as he noticed she wasn't moving and take out a sword.

But why not?! We need a farm right here!

She said as she walked closer to her character, they stayed silent for a while while both of their chat where laughing their asses out by their iconic duo they always show when they are together.

Alright fine! We can do this...... farm!

Schlatt gave up after the silence she gave him.

Even though he would say this isn't nothing and that it doesn't mean anything to him, he could hide that smile after he saw 'his' characters sprinting to the spot she wanted to make the farm in.