1.

It was a bright and sunny night. Hill and One Arm were playing tag when suddenly One Arm fell down the stairs and broke his only arm. Hill was confused low key cause he did it on purpose. Betterly walked in the door and yelled at Hill "what did you do?" nickledumb swooped down from his hiding spot and whacked hill across the street. One Arm and Betterly cried out and ran to Hill to save him. "what the freak nickledumb that isn't very smart of you". nickledumb let out a deep roar and crawled on all fours towards the kids. Hater was done with his jewish thingy and was riding his bike towards Hills house when all of a sudden he heard an aggregation segregation deep roar coming from there. He hopped off his bike and trotted over to nickledumb and slapped him silly upside the head. Broke merged from the woods to come help hater but he told him "nuh uh girl you best back da fauq up". Food defended Broke because he was secretly obsessed and in love with him and wanted to date him. Nobody knows this but food has a weird fantasy and a whole shrine on broke, with pubes. He secretly cut them off when Broke was sleeping. Hill was really confused as to why nobody is caring for him, but instead caring for hater and nickledumb. This had his blood boiling and his elf ears got red while he balled his fists. Betterly noticed this and got really worked up to the point where she fell on her ass and started crying to where the tears were moving up and out. Hill saw her crying and started to scurry on over to her but Ben=dead got to her first. Cockrry skirted up in his chevrolet and hopped out to find his vengeance and take Hill. Once he saw Hill, he swooshed down and grabbed his ankles and dragged him to his car. Once Hill was inside of his chevrolet, he noticed that no one knew besides nickledumb, who was trying to seize the moment. Nickledumb also realized that Ben=dead stole Hills moment and decided he didn't like that, so he grabbed Ben=dead and swung him around by his hair. Even Mick came out to help him by tickling his toes. Betterly finally realized Hill was missing and screamed "WHERES MY BABY BOY HILLY?". Everybody soon started screaming random things and creaming white stuff, besides nickledumb because his was pink. They urgently started running around screaming "hilly!" "where are you?" thinking that would do anything. Meanwhile, hilly was in the back of the chevrolet while cockrry was jamming out to deepthroat. Hill was lowkey vibing even though he missed his friends. Hill and cockrry soon listened to deepthroat one too many times cause now they acted it out. They parked the car and Cockrry hopped in the back with Hill. Smirking at each other until.... NICKLEDUMB KNOCKED! Plot twist, nickledumb was jealous and wanted to join. Fast forward thirty minutes, everybody was in the car but nickledumb was the most dominant.

THE END.