Close Call

Your POV:

Time skip bc I'm lazy asf.

Armins plan worked and we all had full gas tubes again, some were still filing there's up, but half had finished. I decided to look for the special titan to see how it was doing. To my surprise, he was being eaten by other titans.

"God...what are they doing to it?" I ask to myself. "Y/n!" I knew that was Armin so I didn't bother looking back to see who it was. I simply just pointed at what was going on. "Cannibalism?" Asked Armin in a shaky voice. "We can't let him die." I say, "She's right. With the little amount we know about him, it's dangerous to leave him be if he survives. He can also be used as a weapon to help restore humanity." said Reiner.

"What?! Are you guys out of your mind?" yelled Jean, "It would be an incredible advantage if we had a titan as an ally. Considering everything we've seen it do, it's pretty skillful." Annie barely spoke, but I agree. We need to learn more about this special titan. I didn't bother to listen what they were saying from there on. I just watched the titan. "Y/n! It's the titan that killed Thomas!" said Armin as I look to where the titan had been coming from.

The special titan immediately ran for it. He bit down on its neck and used it to wipe out other titans. As the special titan let it go, he fell to the ground and Jean had told us it was time to go. Something about the titan became different. A person started forming? As soon as the steam wore off, I knew who it was. "Eren..." I said, using my ODM gear to go down. I ran towards him, climbing on the remains of his titan. He was alive.

I hugged him before checking his heart beat. He really was alive. Tears started uncontrollably running down my face, realizing that the boy whom I love was alive.

Time skip bc I'm being lazy some more.

"You're all gonna die." said Eren, Making my eyes widen. We're all gonna what now? "Eren. Are you okay? What's going on?" I say quietly, he stayed quiet for a few seconds before snapping back to reality. "Y/n? What's happening?" he says looking around and seeing cannon's and guns being pointed at us.

"Eren I-" I was cut off by yelling. "If you dare to move or do something I find remotely even close to suspicious, I will not hesitate to signal fire to the cannons!" yelled Captain Woerman(I think that's his name☠️) "Eren Yeager! What are you? A human, or a titan!" Gosh, they're making this a way bigger deal than it has to be. Yeah, I know it's dangerous to leave it be, but cannons? Really?

"I...I don't understand, sir!" yelled Eren. He turned to look at me with a confused but scared face. "Y/n...what's going on?" He asked. Does he really not know? "Eren, do you really not know?" I ask and he just shakes his head. "You...you came out of a titans carcass. You fought all these titans and even helped us get more gas." His eyes widened at my short explanation and he looked at the ground.

"Did I...hurt anyone?" He asks, I shook my head and told him he didn't hurt anyone. He let out a sigh of relief and looked at me with a smile. How can he smile right now? We could die. Even then, I still enjoyed his smile. Smiling back, I grabbed his hand and spoke, "I promise, I'll get you out of this. We'll get you out of this." I said, kissing the back of his hand and looking at Mikasa and Armin. When I turned back to look at Eren, he was a blushing mess.

He looked cute as shit when he's flustered. But I didn't know why he was flustered. Was it because I kissed his hand? "What's wrong?" I ask, wanting to know if I was right. "I um...when you..." he said looking at the back of his hand. Guess I was right. I laughed in my head, knowing that now wasn't a good time to laugh.

I hadn't realized that the whole time, they were talking back to back. Armin trying to explain and Mikasa basically being herself. Guarding us. "I will ask once more! Eren Yeager, are you human, or a titan!" yelled Captain once more. Eren looked at me before I nodded my head. "I'm a human, sir!" yelled Eren. Silence crowded us before Captain began raising his hand to signal the cannons. Armin and Mikasa ran back towards me and Eren grabbing us.

Their actions were stopped by Eren grabbing my hand, pulling Armin and Mikasa with his other and stopping. He bit his arm and a loud noise suddenly played. I closed my eyes shut before opening them once more. It looked like we were inside something. I looked up trying to figure out what it was. Was it a titan? I knew it was Eren's doing for sure. He did bite his finger after all.

Suddenly, Eren appeared from behind the mysterious thing covering us. "Eren!" I yelled running towards him and hugging him. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked me. "I'm okay and I'm not hurt." I said smiling. He smiled back before cupping my cheek and putting his lips on mine. "We're still here you know." Said Mikasa behind us, causing us to pull away.

"Right. Sorry." I said chuckling nervously.

Slay? Or not slay?🤨 Anyways, it's getting so hard to make up ideas🧍🏻‍♀️ Even though I'm sort of following the storyline, it's hard to think of the extra shit and stuff. Wtv, hope y'all enjoying it?😗