Who Are You? (Pt 2)

Yes, part two, you see it people. Now please enjoy.

Crunchychip

Woah, ok. I'm just trying to process what the the fuck is going on and why. I'm about to scream to the top of my fucking lungs. "Wildberry?" I spoke, confused. "Sup." He- well she, said. "Are you okay? You seem pretty puzzled."

...

Are you serious? I mentally spoke to myself. I'm about to loose my shit and Wildberry seems so calm about the situation. Is he not screaming inside his head like I am? "Yes, I'm confused!!" I yelled at her, mad. "I'm confused about it too, but please calm down so we can figure out how to turn back."

I started to get a little bit more mad but she was right. After about a minute I calmed myself down and looked at Wildberry right in the eye. I took a few seconds to see the different features. All I saw was Wildberry with a more feminine body, her hair was out instead of being braided and bigger knockers. If you know what I mean.

(I'm so fucking tired, please tell me someone else feels this way rn too😭)

Wildberry

I saw Crunchychips's confused look after I asked him what was wrong. I began to see the details from the change in gender. His- er, her hair was a bit longer and kinda messy, she had more curves than before. "Do you know why this is happening?" She uttered. "No not really but I'm sure we can figure this out togethe-"

...

"Babe? You good?" She asked, concerned.

No, no I'm not. Something just came out of my newfound cat and I don't know what it is. Is what I wanted to say, but I didn't. It felt goopy, like blood. "I-I'm okay, I'll be right back." I announced as I shuffled to the bathroom.

3rd Person

I think all the ladies reading this knows what's going on, I mean, there are so many hints. Wildberry went and sat on the toilet and pulled down her pants... There was blood in her boxers. Is this what woman have to go through? He thought, mentally freaking out.

(This is where I end "Who Are You?" Crazy, right? However, if you want me to write more to this, please go the the first chapter of the book and give ideas. Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote. C'ya