The Main Event

Pov (Y.N)
After my shower I went back to camp. Where everyone had gathered to see who was leaving today "oh hello babe" Owen said "Morning" I said before I sat down and then we found out Seann was leaving camp we saw him off. There only 4 of us left and we're so close to the end of this experience and then we had a message come into camp Mike Read the letter saying we were all doing the trial today because it was the main trial we got into our outfits each going into the RV to get changed coming out in our shorts with our top and what looks like a Cape. "How do I look" I said walking out of the Rv "stunning babe" Owen said "Why thank you cutie" I said he smiled at me.We all headed down to the clearing and was lead to the main event it was so surreal looking at it and its so big we than chose who was going first we decided on Lady first and Owen at the end. We got into place and then the fire went off signalling the trial Has started. I jumped into the water grabbing all 4 stars and made my way along when the balls began to flow down I was hit by one but kept going it felt so slippy but I got there on the star all I had to do now was wait for the others to come over and get the stars, of course I had to make sure I stayed where I was. It was hard because it was getting slipper with slime and lots of water. Then matt came over and took the stars out of my hand. It was the hardest trial but we got the stars which was so fun. It was honestly the most surreal think in the Jungle. "How do you guys feel?" Ant asked as we got back to main land "Yeah it was so fun" we all said "The best challange yet" I said with a big smile on my face.When we got back we were told we could find some chocolate icecrean and boy was I excited all we had to do was find them. I was trying my best to look for one when I heard Owen say he found one in the Rv. I was looking outside when I found the bath and had a look and I found one we than sat down and eat it. it was so nice and then Owen pointed out that the football scores where on the sticks so we went around in a group to read the scores and we were all buzzing to see that England weren't doing that bad.

Pov (Owen)
When we got back we all took a shower and then got changed into some clean clothes. "I'm taking these home" I said to (Y.N). She began to laugh "Same but the real question is are you going to wear them?" She asked with a smile on her face "Of course I'm going to rock up on Hollyoaks set my first day back in them" I said as she started to laugh "You think I'm joking don't you?" I said with a laugh "I dare you to wear them on set" she said with a laugh. "I will" I said adding a wink on the end she laughted again "I love you" she said with a smile. "I love you to babe".I then looked at her "if I'm rocking up on hollyoaks in these bad boys then you have to wear them on the set of Waterloo road" I said with a grin. "Sucks to be you, but I've finished filming for Waterloo road now don't start back until January" she said with a grin. "Well you'll still have them in January" I said with a laugh. It's making me sad now our Jungle experience Is nearly over and I'm not sure I'm ready for it to end. But I know I can't wait to see my friends and family.We had a game later on in the day. We now need to match the Quote with the celbrity from this year. We began to match them together There was a few we were stuck on but we soon got it and we did it all right first try. I went to go pick up the deals and couldn't believe we had another snack and then we chilled out for a bit and waited for our food to come which is basically Fish and chips but I can't believe this is coming to a end it feels so surreal and now it's almost over. We sat and talked for what felt like ages talking about our experiences since we came here. "Goodnight all" (Y.N) said before heading to bed "Goodnight babe" I said smiling at her. She tired I thought as I looked at her. I shouldn't of woke her up last night I though to myself. I kept thinking about today and how much fun it's been I can't wait for tomorrow it's our last day in camp and I'm starting to miss my Family and I can't wait to have some time alone with (Y.N). I know when we get home I'm going to see her as turns out she only lives down the street from me which came as a big surprise I can't wait to take her on our first proper date. I honestly see my future with her. "I'm going to bed now night all" I said and then I carefully got my sleeping bag and layed it next to (Y.N). "Goodnight babe" I said kissing her on the cheek. I love this girl with all my heart. Soon as I closed my eyes I saw the whole day go by like a trailer in my mind its been a great day I think to myself before I fell asleep.