1. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩

"FUCK!"

I mumbled under my breath as I was walking through the crowd of people that were on my way. Tonight we had an anniversary of our company, some shit like that, but since I was a trainee they forced me to come. Apparently it was "important" and everyone, including staff and trainees, needed to attend this party.

"Wow, wow, why are you trying to run away." Said a familiar voice.

I turn to look at them. It was my friend Felix.

"I dont like it here. Its giving me claustrophobia." I said while fixing my dress. I needed to find an excuse to get out of this hell.

"Well, you know, theres a rooftop you can go to. Just be careful because..." he looks around then comes closer to me whispering.. "You know about the rumors..right?"

"Yeah yeah, some trainees committed suicide by jumping from there blah blah. I know Felix, I know. Now just leave me alone I'm not feeling well." I said while facing the other way. I was really not feeling well. Maybe it was the wine? I knew I shouldnt drink...I'll turn into a mess. Always the same shit with me.

"Okay, jeez chill Hana. I'll just leave you alone for now, I'll check up on you later. Just dont do stupid shit." He always says that to me since the last time the "accident" happened..well we dont really talk about that anymore. It's been 2 years and he is still scared I might do something.

Anyways.

As I found my way to the rooftop, I finally catch my breath again. Wow, the view is beautiful. First time I've ever been here and its MAJESTIC.
I sit in a chair near the edge of the roof admiring the view..until..something comes to my mind.. "How do people feel after committing suicide, do they regret it?" I mean, ofcourse they do, but what if they jump and then "oh fuck, I shouldn't have done this." I always think about it. Not that I feel like killing myself, I wouldnt risk it, but I always wonder about people who do. Theres a rumor going around that many trainees died in this rooftop, and it always makes me think "What made them go that far?" Maybe life or them being too stressed to control their feelings. Being scared to give up in your career so you just give up on life. Many thought possess my mind that I find myself sitting at the edge, not trying to do anything, just enjoying the view while getting dark thoughts.

"Please. Dont do it."

Said loudly an unfamiliar voice. I turn to look at them, I see a gorgeous guy, who seemed pretty drunk. Was he thinking I was gonna jump?

"Dont worry I won't do it, I was just thinking about it. Not about myself but for other people who do."

"Thank god, I was scared for a moment, but please get down." He says while staring dead in my eyes.

I get down the edge and just seat on the chair that's next to it. He comes closer to me and seats on the chair that's next to mine.

"What's your name?" He asks me. I dont know why, but I feel his voice deep down my body, like his voice does something to me. Still gonna blame the alcohol.

"Hana, Choi Hana." I say while looking at him. He is.. he is so handsome. I've never had a guy make me feel that way by just asking for my goddamn name.

"Pretty name, I like it. I'm Chrstopher, Christopher Bang, but just call me Chris." He says while giving me a warm smile.

"You drank too?" I jokingly asked him.

"Yeah, its kicking in." He softly chuckles.

"I haven't seen you around here. Are you new? Theres a bunch of new trainees and lots of new faces."

"I am. And I'm scared, this whole training and debuting thing is scary in general." I said while looking down at the floor. I'm very awkward with conversations. A part of me was waiting for this moment to end any second by now, and the other part of me wanted this to last forever. I think I got feelings for him already. He is cute and makes me melt by just a smile.

"It will go just fine, dont worry." He says while putting his hand on my shoulder but removing it imminently thinking it would make me uncomfortable.

I looked at him, staright in the eyes. He was just, beautiful. His blonde hair, and his Burberry shirt, that barely fit his muscular shoulders make him look even better. Everything about this man is perfect. He looked sleepy, clearly very drunk, and like a whole mess. But still hot. Idk why, I just couldnt stop staring at him and how much I craved him to say something else, anything, I just wanted to hear him talk.

"I like you, you're cute." He says while still looking down, playing with his hands. This man is doing something to me.

"You're..." I suddenly lagged and I couldnt even have a word coming in my mind to compliment him back. He was  just too perfect for any compliment.

He giggles, looking at me struggling to find words.

"Its alright, you don't have to say anything back, even if you wanted to, I'd probably be out of your league of compliments and not worth of receiving them." He awkwardly says.

What is this man on?!?!?!? I'd literally beg on my knees to be touched by him again and he says he is out of my league?  Its probably the alcohol.

"What do you mean, you're literally one of the best people I met so far, you're kind and very gorgeous. I've never seen a better looking guy." I say then suddenly stop. I realized I said too much and sounded like a simp. I fucked up. I immediately turned around and covered my mouth with my hands.

He smiles with his head down. He gets up and comes closer to me. So close that I could feel his warm breath on that cold December night.

"And you're the most beautiful girl I've seen, Hana." He puts my hair behind my ear. Then stares at me for a few minutes like he was about to kiss me. Even thought we met 20 minutes ago, I feel like I need this man more than anything.

My phone rings, its Felix. I look at my phone, decline the call and then turn my phone off. I didnt wanna ruin the mood.

"How-.." He was about to ask me something but his phone started ringing too.

"I have to take this. Its important." He says with the phone on his hands.

Before leaving, he came close to my face, like he was about to kiss me, but he just stared at me for a few seconds. He took two steps back just to look me head to toes. "I'll see you around. Nice to meet you Hana." He says and then leaves through the exit with his head turned behind, still looking at me.

I was still there, standing, thinking about this whole thing. This conversation that felt like hours to me but was only a few minutes long. A handsome man that talked to me, just to make this night worse for me, I cant take him out of my head.

TO BE CONTINUED...