Tyler x F! Reader

(Your POV)

I've been to this same cafe every day trying to gain attention from this man.

His name is Tyler, He goes to the same school as me and still never notices me. I know I sound like a pick me right now BUT I've had a crush on him ever since I stepped foot into NeverMore. I've tried to hint that I like him but he doesnt seem to pick up on it.

I walk up to the counter hoping he would be the one serving me and he was!

"Hello, How could I help you today?", Tyler asked me.

"May I get a.." I start to talk but I dont know what to order."What's the best drink here?", I ask him.

"Well, I would sugges-" Tyler started but got cut off by the espresso machine breaking and forming steam above it. Then this emo,short,scary girl that I've seen at Never More Academy once started talking to Tyler and also fixxing the machine.

I just back up and sit on one of the tables picking my nails, I just wanted this one chance to talk to him.

The girl leaves as do I.
I walk down the sidewalk and go back to Never More.

I go into my dorm and see the girl again."What're you doing in here?", I ask her. She just walks away and closes the door.

(Wednesday's POV)

After I fixed that machine and made a great impression on Tyler, he told me to go check up on his friend or something so he gave me the room number of his friends room.

I finally found it and opened the door, I saw this girl I also saw at the coffee shop. "What're you doing in here?", She asks. I just turn around and close the doors. Shes not in tears so their fine.

I go back to Tyler's room and inform him that whoever that was is well and okay.

(Your POV)

I was laying on my bed and noticed someone texted me, An unknown number.

It read,
"Hey, this is Tyler.
Sorry about early today
when the machine broke
at the coffee shop haha!
I would like to hang out
with you at the coffee
shop on my day off.
(Tomorrow)
Just you and me!
It's okay if you say no.
Think of it as an apology date?
-From Tyler <3"

oh

my

god

"YESS!!", I yelled out and started jumping on my bed.

I smile and then BANG- my head hit the ceiling."OWW", I screech and hold onto my head.

Hopefully that's gone for tomorrow. I lay on my bed and close my eyes starting to drift off into slumber. Tomorrow I have a date with the one and only Tyler Galpin.