Chapter 33 ~ The finale

****************

"You're dead wrong if she's going with a psychopath like you!!" Chanyeol screams.

"Why don't I start with you?!" Lay asks and everyone panics frantically, trying to figure out how to stop this madman.

Lucia begins to inhale and exhale as she looks at her loved ones. "If I go with you?! Will you spare them?!" Lucia blurts out.

"BABE? NO!!" Chanyeol screams. "There is no fucking way you're going with that psychopath. You're almost two weeks away from giving birth!!"

"Lucia?! What are you doing?!" Her mother asks.

"I can't do that! My plan is to kill them all and take you away!" Lay yells. "That's not how it works dear!"

"Then I oppose!"

"You really have no choice! I'll kill them all either way and swift you away!" Lay says.

"Put the goddamn gun down, Yixing!! The police will arrive any minute now!!" Minho yells.

"Let them arrive! By the time they get here, they'll have a pile of corpses laying all around!" Lay says.

"You created a world full illusion! You mistook my kindness for whatever the fuck you're feeling for me right now!!" Lucia steps out.

"Lucia?! No!!" Chanyeol says.

"You still have the opportunity to redeem yourself by turning yourself in and reflecting on all the mistakes you have committed!!" Lucia says.

"Lucia Lee?!?! Get the hell back here right now!!!!!" Chanyeol screams. "You're endangering yourself and our daughter!!"

"Oh? You're having a girl? Say good bye to her because this is the last image you'll see of Lucia!!" Lay yells.

As Lay cocks the gun, the sound of everyone's heart could be heard pounding out of their chests.

"LAY?!?! DON'T!!" Lucia and Chanyeol immediately grabs her wrist and he shields her entire body.

Everyone ducks and cover as Lucia's eyes widen as her eyes were focused on Lay pulling the trigger. After pulling the trigger, the bullet only grazes Chanyeol's arm.

"NO!! Chanyeol!!!!" Lucia screams, as the blood starts dripping from his upper right arm.

"ZHANG YIXING!! Put the gun down!! You have the right to remain silent!!!" Officer Jo comes in along with a swat team behind him.

"Put the gun down!! I won't ask again!!!" He yells.

The swat team had Yixing surround and he immediately dropped his gun.

"Zhang Yixing?! You have the right to remain silent! Anything you say or do will be used against you in court. You have the right to an attorney! If you can't afford an attorney, the government will provide you with one!!!" Officer Jo says as he pulls his hand cuffs out.

"Babe?!?" Lucia shakes Chanyeol. "Don't do this to me!" The tears fell from her cheeks as the confusion was consuming her.

"I'm okay baby. I'm okay...." He groans as he places his wounded arm over her neck.