Prologue

《Third-person point of view.》

.
.
.
.

"Honey! I'm so sorry, please forgive me!" In the year of 1990, in a small local hospital in Tokyo a uncontrollable commotion could be heard. While the birds were chirping a agitating voice could be heard begging for forgiveness over and over again. He was repeating the words like they were a prayer, without a fail he repeated the same words as he was sat on his knees next to the hospital bed, holding the hand of his beloved and giving it a kiss now and then.

"Hmm! You think I could forgive you that easily you dirty pig! You dare to call yourself my husband." The woman shoved her hand on his face, pushing it away while doing so causing him to fall down on his ass flat. She then crossed her arms, she opened her mouth to say something but her words were cut short by a high pitch cry.

"You woke her up, get me the baby! You good for nothing." The woman mumbled the last part as the man hurried towards the baby. He gently picked her up. She looked so small in comparison with him, her body was the same size as her father's hand, he could lift her with one hand but he wouldn't even want to think of what his wife would do if she caught him doing that.

"There she is, isn't she the cutest." The man sat on the bed and brought the little girl close to her mother, the two of them fondly looked at the small creatures infront of them. The love in their eyes was undesirable, the woman smiled and her husband kiss her cheek and apologized once more.

"I'm truly sorry honey, you know they gave me longer shifts at work just like I asked to, we really need the money especially now that it's the three of us." The man's smile fell apart, he truly felt shame for missing the birth of his daughter but all he could do about it is apologize.

"I understand my love, its not your fault." The woman let out a sigh before laying done with her little girl laying on her chest. The man covered them up and the two of them soon fell asleep. The man pulled out his phone and took a picture of his two favorite girls before smiling and heading out the room once again.

.
.
.
.

With a week having passed since the birth of Y/n everything had pretty much settled down. The only thing was that the house was much more lively now.

With having finally placed Y/n to sleep the woman sat down on the couch. She looked around for the controller which she soon found under the pillow and opened the TV, watching the news.

While their house wasn't a big one, it only contained two bedrooms which were both extremely small and one bathroom which was also very small. The living room was connected to the kitchen and the dinning area. They lived on the 6th floor so they also had a cute little balcony with a lot of flowers on it.

She opened her phone, the background was filled with sound from the TV the news reporter wad blabbering about something but she didn't pay mind to it. Her focus was on the phone and all the messages she had received. Most of them were questions about her little baby from her friends and family members other were congratulation messages but one that stuck to her was a message from her old boss.

Before giving birth to Y/n she used to work as a maid for a estate, she and the wife of the household were very close together since she had worked there since she was particularly a teen. Her mother also worked there which she sadly passes away when she was young causing her to be isolated in that estate that was until she met her dear husband and they both moved together soon after - and they say romance is dead.

"Ah!" She happily opened the message and slowly read it. She also remembers sending one when her dear friend gave birth last year, if she remembered correctly, to a little boy. Her lips could almost touch her ears, that's how happy she was at the little message she had received, she sent back a thank you before focusing on the TV.

With a hour passing without any interesting going on, she got up to make something for her husband to eat when he gets home, it was almost 23:30 and he still hadn't returned yet. Even though he had said he would take longer shifts she couldn't help but worry for him.

She sang a lullaby under her breath and she cooked the food. Right after she finished she heard a cry coming from her baby's room which caused her legs to start moving towards it. The corridor was surrounded by paintings and pictures, sometime she could almost feel their eyes following her around but she always knew it was just her imagination. Y/n's cry got louder as she approaches more and more closer to the room. She could feel another presence in there which caused her to dash towards the room.

When she opened the door she saw a little grade 4 curse flying around the room while it's eyes were fixed upon her daughter.

With a swing of her wrist the little curse was gone and the child was staring at her mother with curiosity. The woman was sure the child did not have any immense amount of curse energy she could not feel it.

She picked her daughter up just in time and walked towards the living room where the front door opened revealing her husband. What a perfect timing.

She walked towards him and gave him a sweet hug while he kissed both of them on the cheeks and moved towards their bedroom to get changed.

The woman could keep playing pretend for as long as God allowed it, she knew one day all these happiness would end but until then she would enjoy every moment of it.

.
.
.
.

《Not edited》

《This may be a bit boring but the next chapter Y/n won't be a baby, I'm sure it will be more entertaining I just wanted to show more of her family's background🙏》

♡♧♡♧♡