Hubie's Halloween

Hubie's Halloween

This is a summary and review of the new Netflix film about comedy and horror, about a guy named Hubie, who lives in Salem, and is a person with a good heart. So the night that Halloween gets creepy and things start to happen, Hubie has to intervene and save the day.

The film is actually fun to watch, entertaining and gives of a creepy vibe. The plot and script are very nice and well written. I would highlight the funny, humoorus side, the plot and the visual aspect. I definitely recommend it to all people and viewers to watch it, because it is very fun and cool to watch.

El Halloween de Hubie

Este es un resumen y reseña de la nueva película de Netflix sobre comedia y terror, sobre un chico llamado Hubie, que vive en Salem, y es una persona de buen corazón. Entonces, la noche en que Halloween se vuelve espeluznante y las cosas comienzan a suceder, Hubie tiene que intervenir y salvar el día.

La película es realmente divertida de ver, entretenida y da un ambiente espeluznante. La trama y el guión son muy agradables y bien escritos. Destacaría el lado divertido, humorístico, la trama y el aspecto visual. Definitivamente lo recomiendo a todas las personas y espectadores para que lo vean, porque es muy divertido y genial de ver.

ヒュービーのハロウィン

これはコメディとホラーを扱った新しい Netflix 映画の要約とレビューで、セーラムに住む心の優しい人であるヒュービーという男についてです。 ハロウィーンが不気味になり、何かが起こり始める夜、ヒュービーは介入してその日を救わなければなりません。

この映画は実際に見るのが楽しく、面白く、不気味な雰囲気を醸し出しています。 プロットとスクリプトは非常に素晴らしく、よく書かれています。 私は面白い、ユーモラスな側面、プロット、および視覚的側面を強調します. とても楽しくてクールなので、すべての人や視聴者に見ることを強くお勧めします。