10

𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜'𝐞 𝐉𝐦𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 |𝟐𝟏|
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 , 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞&𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

Wiping my tears and looking into the mirror , my friend Zaria stood behind me coaching me and speaking powerful words into me. " Come on , you got this " She said as she patted my back.

Today was my Gender reveal today and I was highly emotional , I had no family or no real support just Tiara and Zaria. Tiara was the planner , and Zaria was the guest.

Nobody came because I didn't have friends. I still wasn't good terms with my mom and sisters nor did they know about my pregnancy.

Zyare knew about the gender reveal , but he flat out told me he wasn't coming. He really didn't want nothing to do with me. I guess , this was all an act.

" Come on girl , let's go find out the gender of this baby" Zaria said grabbing my hand , we walked out the bathroom and I smiled seeing the whole set up Tiara had did for me.

The theme was Princess or Knights just like how I wanted it. " Omg , Tiara " I said about to cry at how pretty it was.

" Oh my gosh " I said placing my hands over my face , it was so beautiful , from the decorations to the lights

" I love ittt " I dragged out , hugging them both.

" You ready mommy ?" Tiara said about to get the giant teddy bear that will be telling the gender.

" Yes , I'm ready " I smiled nervously. Zaria stood next to me holding my hand as Tiara went and grabbed the knife to slice open the bear.

I smiled looking at how supportive Zaria was.

" On the count of 3 , ima slice open the bear , let's count " Tiara said.

1....

2.......

3......

" ITS A GIRLLL !!! " Tiara said

Before I knew it pink cotton and dust busted out the bear falling everywhere causing both of us to fall down to the ground crying in excitement.

" Oh my god " I said getting all emotional , I was gonna be a mommy to a little girl , I get the experience of raising a mini me.

" Oh my god , i'm so excited for youuuu " Zaria said bringing me inside a hug as I cried laying my head on my shoulder.

" We gotta find lil mama a name now " Tiara smiled.

" Your right , She deserves an wonderful name she's gonna be a wonderful person " I said boosting her up already.

" Ouu , new addition to the girl group ! " I said rubbing my stomach.

" Yesss , i'm so ready , Thank you all soooo much i'm extremely blessed , big 6 months." I said doing a little happy dance.

" You so cute " Tiara said.

I took out my phone about to text Zyare , since he got me and my daughter fucked up , It's cool though.

messages:
Zyare❤️.

I'm having a girl💗, we don't need you at all it just feels good to have you. She loves you already and it's sad your doing her like this. Please let me enjoy the rest of this pregnancy peacefully.

I closed out the thread not giving a fuck if he even texts back or not anymore. We good , and since i'm having a girl i'm showing her a better example.

" I love y'all , but I have work tonight so I need to feed my baby cause we hungry." I said rolling my eyes.

" Okie , sis let me know when you home " Tiara said hugging me goodbye. I hugged them back and left.

Arriving home , I took off my shoes going straight into the kitchen , making me a sandwhich ,I had no time to cook for real.

I chugged the water down my throat , and ran to my room to put on my waist trainer , Since I work at the club as a dancer I didn't want anyone seeing me and becoming suspicious.

I grabbed my keys running down the stairs to head to the club.

What a good day.

" Heyyy staceyyyy waceyyyy " I said hugging one of my dance sisters , she was the only one who knew I was pregnant here. " How did the gender reveal go ?" She said hugging me.

" Goooddd , i'm having a girl " I said smiling thinking about our future. "

" Heyyyyy , omg that's so amazing ! " Stacey said clapping her hands.

" Congrats "  one of the other dancers Trinity said looking over here. " Thanks everyone " I smiled.

" Sugar love " I heard the dance director calling my name to the stage to dance.

" Thats you girl , show out " Stacey said cheering me on.

I walked onto stage looking around seeing group of men and girls throwing money on me , I walked to the pole gripping it and jumping on it spinning around it while everyone cheered.

" Go Sugar !" Tia the other dancer cheered.

I jumped down bending my ass back for them to throw money at it , then I twerked a lil hopping back on the pole doing a head stand.

" WOAHHH " I heard everyone yelled as I got back up doing a split.

I heard my name being called from the crowd " Kyonc'e ?" I heard a deep male voice say which sounded familiar causing me to drop down from the pole hurting my head.

The room got quiet , as I quickly got up when I noticed who face it was , I almost shitting my pants seeing his dreads hang down as I tried to run but he only chased me calling me to fall.

-

Comment and vote