On Foot

A zombie was walking towards a gas station as the employee was still inside without knowing what's going on outside. The zombie was then ran over by a bus as someone shouted "Fuck man!" Everyone else inside the bus was quiet as a student was yelling out his opinions on the plan. "Why do we have to go with Komuro and those other idiots!? They decided to go to the city without considering us! Why couldn't we just go to the dorms or find some place at school we could hide at!?"

The bus kept driving at a rush pace as it almost hit cars that were also driving. "He's right you know. Driving like this is only putting us in danger. We should stop somewhere and hide" another student said. Outside they could see people jumping into the air as they tried to grab onto a ladder from a helicopter, but would just fall to their deaths. More students kept complaining about the situation, until Marikawa shouted "Just shut up! I'm a little too tense to drive normally right now!"

Everyone was quiet as Zeldris turn to the male student who was shouting earlier. "The fuck do you want!? You wanna fight or something!?" the student shouted at Zeldris who remain quiet. "That's what you want, not him" Saeko told him. The boy groan as he then pointed at Zeldris, saying "I hate this guy! I fucking hate this little bastard!"

"Hey, lay off my friend!" Takashi told him. "Why do you hate me? I've never even talk to you once since we step inside this bus" Zeldris calmy told the boy. The boy growl as he threw a punch to Zeldris. Zeldris dodge the punch by moving his head to the side before grabbing the boy's arm and pulling him to the ground. He put his foot on his back as he said "Now you have a reason to hate me."

Someone started clapping as it turns out it was Shido. "Zeldris-san, what an amazing performance you just did right now" he told the black hair boy. "However, this is proof that I was right. We need a leader. A leader just for us!" Shido said as Zeldris pulled his sword out again and aim it at him. "What did I say about you talking?" Zeldris told him. 

"This guy is crazy!" a student said. "We should kick him out of the bus!" another student said. "Hey, shut your asses!" Takashi told the students. "See? These people respect me more than you. They see me more of a leader than you-"

Shido couldn't finished talking as his left arm fell to the ground as Zeldris put his sword back in its holster. "I warn you, didn't I?" Zeldris told him as he began screaming in pain, covering the wound. "This guy is insane!" a student said. "He's going to be the death of us!" another kid said. Zeldris looked at the crowd and then at Shido who was on his knees while still holding his wound.

He headed to the front of the bus and said "I'm getting off here." Everyone was surprise when he said that as Takashi asked "Wait, why Zeldris?"

"I do not wish to spend the rest of my time on worthless scum like them" Zeldris said. "Then we're coming with you" Takashi told him. Zeldris was a little surprise by that as he asked "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I want to be as far away from Shido as possible" Rei told him. "We'll come too" Kohta said. "Can I come too? To be honest and I shouldn't be saying this, I don't really like Shido" Marikawa said. "You're fools! All of you!" Shido said from the ground. "Leaving the safety of the bus! You all are all fools!"

"No, we're not. I don't know if you haven't notice but we're heading to some heavy traffic now" Zeldris said as he pointed to the front where they could see a huge traffic ahead. The bus stopped as the seven of them got out of the bus. "Our first objective should be seeing if this bridge is crossable" Zeldris said to the group.

"It's probably blocked off. There's never traffic like this here" Kohta said. "Then we'll just look for another way" Zeldris said as the group agreed.

Time Skip brought you by the group trying to see if they can find anything to cross over on

The sun was almost down and the group still hadn't found a bridge to cross over on. "There are a lot of flood protection works around here, so none of these bridges are uncrossable" Takashi said. "Um, I think we should stop and rest for the day" Marikawa suggested. "R-Rest?" Kohta said. "It'll be getting dark soon, and if it's dark it'd be hard for Busujima-san  and Zeldris-san if we ran into trouble" Marikawa said.

"Yeah, but where can we stay until the morning?" Takagi asked. "I'm sure we could hold our own in the castle" Saeko said as she looked at the castle not far from them. Zeldris nodded and said "We could, but the only good fighters in this group are you and me, so it's pretty risky if we stay in a big place like that."

"Um, excuse me, but I know a place where we can stay at" Marikawa said. "Is it your boyfriends place?" Takagi teased her. "N-No, i-it's my one of my girlfriends homes. She's busy with work at the airport and stuff, so she gave me a key so I could clean and watch over the place" Marikawa explained. "Is it an apartment? Does it have an open view?" Kohta asked. "Oh, yes. It's on the river bank and it's a maisonette, so there should be a convenience store nearby too."

"Oh, and she has a car that's like a military vechiel too" Marikawa said. "Yes, we do need some form of transportation" Saeko said. "I'm so tired from today. I'd really like to take a shower while the electricity still works" Takagi said as Kohta agreed with her in the background. Takagi then kick him in the face as Zeldris said "Shizuka-sensei, we better get going. Takashi, please come with us as well."

He then turn to the others and said "We will go check out ahead of you guys. I leave the rest to you Busujima-senpai." Saeko nodded as the three of them started to walk away. The three of them made it to the house where outside laid a car that match the description that Marikawa was talking about. "See? It looks like a tank or something" Marikawa said as she pointed at the car.

Zeldris and Takashi were looking around and realized everything seem to be too quiet. Marikawa waved her hand in the air as the others were catching up to them. "What kind of friends does she have?" Takagi asked when she saw the car. "I don't think they will be able to get over the wall here, so we should be able to sleep safe and sound" Rei said when she stare at the high fences. 

All of a sudden they started hearing groans as zombies started coming out of the neighbors houses. They started walking towards the fences where they were trying their best to get over the fence. Zeldris took out his sword and said "We're going to have to deal with these first!"

"Don't forget to cover each other's back" Saeko said as Zeldris open the door. Only four of them went out to fight the zombies with each one of them using their weapons to kill them. Zeldris was killing them like flies as the zombies couldn't keep up with him due to his impressive speed. He slice the arms off of one zombie before kicking it in the stomach, making it crash onto other zombies. 

When the zombies were barely getting up, their heads fell off their shoulders in a flash as Zeldris was already there and decapitate them. He turn to his friends who seem to be tired from their hard work. "Let's go inside. The girls should take a bath first and the boys will wait outside" Zeldris told them as they went back inside.