Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    ◎Innocence◎

    Gu Yuebo was stunned for a second and then said: Do you know that you are taking advantage of others?

    She has never been in a relationship before, but it doesn't mean she doesn't understand. In the end of the world, she has seen many wild mandarin ducks in the reeds during several missions. She can clearly see the emotional appearance.

    It was very similar to the expression on the man's face just now, but this man seemed to have encountered some danger, otherwise how could the emotion on that face be so attractive.

    System: You don't understand this, right? Jiang Yanhen is the hidden boss in this novel. He is rich, powerful, and handsome. If you don't chase the host, you will lose money.

    Gu Yuebo: "..."

    Why didn't I find out before, you are still a strategy system.

    The system chuckled twice and became unscrupulous.

    She cleared her throat, "I can't seduce you, but I can help him."

    System: Huh? ?

    Wait, host, how can you help? ! !

    Jiang Yanhen ran to the stairway in one breath.

    He suppressed the dryness rising in his heart, but the moment the girl lazily leaned on the sofa and turned her head to look at him was still lingering in his heart.

    Opening the window, the cold night air blows in, making him a little awake.

    But this silence was quickly broken.

    "Did you see Jiang Yanhen here just now?"

    "Yes, he should be around here..."

    "Huh? Let's go to the stairwell to have a look..."

    Hurried footsteps came, Jiang Yan Hen's eyes darkened, and just as he was about to leave, his feet felt weak, and the turbulent drug effect took place, making him hum in a low voice.

    The man's hoarse and magnetic humming sounded from the empty surroundings.

    His current state is very dangerous.

    The sound of footsteps has come to the front, click, it is the sound of the doorknob turning.

    Jiang Yanhen's heart tightened, before he could figure out how to deal with it, a pair of clean and beautiful bare hands suddenly restrained his waist.

    At this moment, the door of the safe passage was opened.

    The paparazzi poked its head inside and gasped in surprise, "Why aren't you here? I just saw that I entered here..."

    "Idiot, maybe I walked down the stairs." The

    paparazzi quickly climbed up again, They hurried past the open window, and the shadows of the trees outside shook slightly.

    Shhh -

    Gu Yuebo put his index finger between his lips, and said in a breathy voice, "Don't make a sound." Jiang Yanhen groaned

    , he was hugged tightly by the girl, and he was dizzy when he was hugged by her and jumped out of the window just now The feeling was still there, and at this moment, the two of them were already leaning steadily on the tree.

    With cool palms on his face, Jiang Yanhen lifted his eyelids, his eyes fascinated, he stared blankly at the girl, apparently not knowing what she wanted to do.