ddosama~home

Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Aaliyahs POV:

I was sitting on the couch and scrolling through tiktok to see some edits of dd and I saw one that got me annoyed. It was one of k gunnas hoe ass twerking on him bitch is nearing her thirties and is all up on a minor tf.

Alright lemme get this straight... me and dd have what you would call "a secret relationship" and since it was secret he did whatever he wanted

when he wanted...

I've tried talking to him about this shit but he always finds a way to make me forget or forgive him. Today I decided to text him to come over and I decided to try my best and talk to him about it.

I hear a knock on the door making me get up and open it to see dd smiling. He pulls me in by my waist and kisses me I honestly felt weird kissing him so I broke it. He just stares at me with a stank face before walking in.

"Soo? What'd you need ma?" He says sitting on the couch getting comfortable.

"I wanna talk about 'us'" I say while closing the door about to sit next to him before he pulls me into his lap into a straddle position.

"You wanna break up...?" He says in a soft and concerned voice.

"Course not baby!" I say cupping his cheeks.

"Why didn't you wanna kiss me then huh?" He says pulling me in by my chin.

"Because I don't know where your mouths been..." I say under my breath making him mug me.

"Bro are you mad or sum?" He says making me shake my head.

"I-I just wanna know when your gonna make us public I'm annoyed with how you always let other girls touch up on you..." I say rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"Seriously this again mami...? Alright listen you can be with other niggas aight?" He says making me get up off his lap.

"Tf? Nigga No that's not what I want! I WANT you to stop keeping us a secret and stop cheating on me!" I say while standing up making him stand up.

"Mami you know I can't do that shit and ain nobody cheatin" He says while mugging me and pulling me in by my waist.

"Oh really? What about when...

STORYTIMEEE HOESSSS

Me and dd were at a party at the moment and I was with a friend of mine dancing like crazy. I then had to go to the bathroom so I told her I had to pee while walking towards the bathroom. I seen some girl on dds lap and they were making out...

(End of it cuz this is just her explaining what happened and Ian makin another book into this one so suck it up)

"Don't even try and lie dd I know you!" I say while he kisses all over my face.

"Alright that was once... Besides mami I apologized didn't I...?" He says.

"That doesn't change shit you still cheated at the end of the day..." I say while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I know ma... But you know I know where home is at..." He says kissing me fully.

HA YOU THOUGHT THERES STILL MORE BITCH

I've gotten sick and tired of this nigga always cheating and me just letting it slide so today imma do whatever tf I want. Starting by finding a cute ahh nigga to make his ass jealous wit. Me and dd we're at the mall right now and he hated being here I did to tbh but ya know this was according to my plan.

I was in Macy's looking for some clothes and I've been trying to get dds attention this whole time but hes been glued to his phone. So I decided to ask a cute boy that walked past instead.

"Hey uhh excuse me...?" I say.

"What can I help you with beautiful?" He says smiling and walking over to me I gotta admit he lowkey had a nice smile but it wasn't better than dds.

"Do you mind giving your honest opinion in me in this outfit please uhh Angel?" I say reading his name tag making him laugh and nod while looking down at the outfit I was trying on.

"Alright don't be to mean if you think I look ugly aight?" I say while giving him a 360 and seeing from the corner of my eye dd looking mad asf.

ngl I didn't care cuz he did this to himself.

"Damnnn mamiii you look good asf you got a nigga or nah?" He says pulling me in by my neck making dd give him a stank face.

"Obviously nigga" He says while getting up coming over to us making me roll my eyes.

"Fuck, I shoulda known someone as fine as you would have a man, y'all have a good one tho" he says walking off as dd grabs my neck.

"Tf was that shit about dicc?" He says.

"Whatchu talkin bout nigga? This is literally what you do all the time" I say pushing him off me.

"Ok and? You mines mami" he says making me roll my eyes.

"Yea but everyone else don't know that shit so..." I say while shrugging.

"Besides I know where home is at"

Yea so I'm doing notti tomorrow night and I'm also excited because dds birthday is on the 29th (I think) don't ask how I know and I really wanna write a chapter on it but my brain is lowkey empty on the birthdays subject but imma think of sum anyways-

E4N E4E

I love every single one of you! Make sure your taking care of yourselves if your not Imma send my paralysis demon to your rooms tonight goodnight tho my luvs!