11

𝐆𝐞'𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 |𝐆𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐡|
|𝟐𝟕|
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 , 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞&𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎
If forgot read last chapter

𝐆𝐞'𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 |𝐆𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐡||𝟐𝟕|𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 , 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞&𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎ If forgot read last chapter

" I wan texting nobody G , Fuck around with that bull shit Nene " I said and proceeded to sit on the couch and watch tv. I wasn't about to keep explaining shit to this crazy ass girl , If I say I wasn't doing something I wasn't doing it.

" Nobody gonna play with you Mani ! I saw the messages , Who tf is Kyonc'e ?" Nene said as she walked over to the couch and stood in the front of the tv looking me in my eye.

" Man , Nene move the fuck around if you about to piss me the fuck off girl " I said slightly grabbing her arm to push her out the way.

" I'm so tired of you Mani , all you do is put me through shit and I continue to give your nasty ass a place to sleep at night. I'm so dumb " Nene said getting right back in my face.

I took a deep breathe and a looked up. " Aight Ma " I said and got up off the couch til she jumped up and pulled me by one of my dreads.

I immediately grabbed her and threw her back on the ground causing her eyes to become big and her heart to speed up.

" Girl , What the fuck wrong with you ? " I screamed at her causing her to get up.

" Leave , LEAVE NOW GEMANI " Nene yelled.

I wasn't going no where though I helped her pay bills here to so this my house.

" I ain't going no where Ne , This my shit " I chuckled and looked at her.

" I fucking hate you I swear " She said as she stomped into our master bedroom and slammed the door.

I rolled up my blunt and started smoking for the next 30 minutes. I know she don't hate me she always get like this when she think i'm doing some i'm not.

She found messages between me and Kyonce and Me and Kyonce ended up linking and she tellin me about some other shid. About a fucking baby that I know ain't mine.

Me and Ne was on break at the time that lil shit happened' So it ain't like I cheated on her.

I got up from the couch and walked to our bedroom but stood outside the door. I was getting ready to leave and ain't want her being upset with me over lil shit'.

" Aye Ma " I said nocking on the door before opening it up seeing her laying in the bed watching tv.

" Yeah , You knew to come in here and calm yo li ass down " I chuckled and sat beside her.

" Leave me alone Ge'Mani , you always do this and some how I fall right back into your trap " She stressed as she sighed hard.

" I love you Baby " I said grabbing her leg.