𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 ♡︎

PRESENT TⵊME

The first time being in a school this majestic. I mean my friend did enroll me here so I guess I'm special. Well If not I'm grateful for various reasons!

"Ah!- Sunko! Wait up!" I turned around to see a tired-looking detective, "oh shu! Hey! Sorry, I came here a bit earlier I guess I was too excited huh?" I chuckled nervously and gently gripped the straps to my backpack to reassure myself that I'll is okay.

"..a-Ah no no it's okay...I was just not ready for that, but it's alright this is a pretty exciting scene I mean I remember hearing you talk about going here so I asked my uncle if I could bring you with me" Saihara said nervously and blushed a bit.  And I just giggled looking at the tall male

"Ooooooh shy little detective arriving here!~" I teased and tickled him.

I've always loved him he was like a brother to me and he sure acted like it too. Well to be honest I think at some point at the age of 13 I started to develop feelings for the shy naive haired boy. I mean who wouldn't he's an amazing and adorable person. But that's just me.

After about a minute or so and the bell rang. And signaled me and the others in the school district to go inside. In my case, I was the only new kid and I got enrolled late so shuichi knows everyone and you know Since he is the detective and all.

(Bell ringing)

We all  Start making our way to the entry. And while entering it I felt kinda scared since it is a school for gifted students I got nothing I can't even remember anything since I was 4. And when I entered school in middle school I met Saihara and I don't think I'd be able to ge5 through life without him.

The male gently grabbed my hand and gently squeezed it.
Reassuring me that everything will be okay I looked back at him and just gently smiled.
We then continued making our way to our first class, and luckily we both had our first class.

I'm not sure about the other classes but I hope he'll be in most of my classes

Me and shuichi arrived at the door and my teacher had a bright smile on his face and then spoke
"Class listen up! We have a brand new student! Please come and introduce yourself!" he said happily and I just went up to the board and faced the class. My hair flew along with my movements and my eyes locked with the presence of the others.

I sighed and then spoke "hello! I am Sunko Omari! I'm new and I'm really shy at the moment..."
I sighed and shyly looked away "b-but I hope we can be friends!" I quickly spoke after and bowed.

"Very well then you can sit next to me. Shuichi then since you seem to know each other very well! And by the way, I'm Mr. Okanari nice to meet you." he said to me and I just slightly nodded.

Well....

This school years gonna be quite interesting..