Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    On the first day back to work, Hu Yaoyao was successfully knocked out by Ouyang Xu's magical question.

    "I see that the sun is still setting from the west." Hu Yaoyao glanced at the setting sun, slid back under Ouyang Xu's affectionate eyes and asked, "Ouyang Xu, what kind of crazy are you doing now?"

    " Yaoyao, I..." It

    's okay if you don't ask, but when you ask, the pain in Ouyang Xu's eyes fully emerges, the back molars creak, and the guilt, remorse, and loathing for himself flood up like a tide .

    The already overwhelmed heart seemed to be full of sea water, thousands of words became pale and powerless at the moment of seeing Hu Yaoyao, and the memories of the past gradually became mottled.

    Ouyang Xu tried to speak, but couldn't utter a word.

    He stretched out his hand to cover his painful heart, and his handsome face gradually became ferocious.

    Let me go, what kind of family disease does this person have?

    Even if you are sick, don't do it to her. You fell to the ground in front of her, but you are suspected of forcibly touching the porcelain. Where can she justify it?

    Hu Yaoyao quietly moved back two steps, turned around and wanted to leave.

    This little action caused Ouyang Xu to completely lose control. Almost instantly, he stretched out his hand to grab Hu Yaoyao's wrist, and said in a wrong way: "Yaoyao, don't go, it was my mistake, I recognized the wrong person, we got back together Okay, can we continue as before..."

    Hu Yaoyao frowned at the pain in her wrist.

    Before she could struggle to get away, Ouyang Xu said in fear, like a child who has done something wrong: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, did I hurt you, I'll be gentle."

    "Crazy."

    Hu Yaoyao looked at it After reading the original text, I knew that Ouyang Xu was crazy. At this moment, when I saw someone going crazy, I still couldn't help uttering these two words in a low voice.

    Ouyang Xu froze in place.

    Hu Yaoyao took the opportunity to pull her hand out, but she didn't twitch the first time, didn't she twitch? Um?

    No way, just a few days of being served by Beauty Xie, she has fallen so far that she can't even break free from a human hand?

    Hu Yaoyao didn't believe in evil and continued to struggle.

    "Yaoyao, listen to me!"

    Ouyang Xu took a deep breath, and clasped Hu Yaoyao's wrist as hard as iron.

    Hu Yaoyao stopped struggling, and said expressionlessly: "Say."

    Ouyang Xu sorted out his words, and led him to the corner of the yard.

    Hu Yaoyao: "..." Huhu with her hips on her hips.JPG

    She wants to see what kind of madness this person is going on here today.

    "So everything before was a misunderstanding?" After hearing Ouyang Xu's long speech, Hu Yaoyao was numb.     Pointing at herself, she said incredulously, "You mean that you misunderstood Bai Yueguang , and that Bai Yueguang was actually me?

    "

Looking at Hu Yaoyao, the big palm that clasped the slender wrist involuntarily tightened.

    The days after breaking up with Hu Yaoyao were not as beautiful as Ouyang Xu imagined.